Ram SRT-10

johnkoestler

i actually hav ebeat one but c'mon is it fair? i have an srt 10 i shoul db elining up with in the future, he has about equivilant mods as i do. he just ran a 10.7 at famosa and a 11.0 a ca speedway . he is the fastest srt 10 quad cab right now so that shoul dmake for an interestign race.

Is this him???

Be sure and get it on video, I'd really like to see this one. :thumbs:

Is this him???

Be sure and get it on video, I'd really like to see this one. :thumbs:

It looks like the same truck i think chase is referring too, I know he has been out to ca speedway, and i saw under the hood and heard his plans.. the thing is pretty sick, I'm pulling for chase though :driving:

i actually hav ebeat one but c'mon is it fair? i have an srt 10 i shoul db elining up with in the future, he has about equivilant mods as i do. he just ran a 10.7 at famosa and a 11.0 a ca speedway . he is the fastest srt 10 quad cab right now so that shoul dmake for an interestign race.

Hazmat that is the same guy.

And chase, its going to be nice to see you run next to him with much less displacement. If I remember correctly he is punched out to like 8.7L now, plus a blower and a progressive shot of the go-go juice

Hazmat that is the same guy.

And chase, its going to be nice to see you run next to him with much less displacement. If I remember correctly he is punched out to like 8.7L now, plus a blower and a progressive shot of the go-go juice

yeah he sprayed a 250 or 300 shot on his motor to run the 10.7 but daym thats fast

That's alot of laughing gas to be inhaling in any engine!!!

yeah along with boost those must be some crazy cylinder pressures. i dont think i have the balls going more than a 150.