408 Cubic Inch Crew Cab SS

SCIV

i think its a great truck really. more than worth the money invested into it but its just not an ss so why call it one?

:withstupid:

I am pretty sure most of the people who were upset where commenting on this post

" Yeah, guys ur a bunch of kids that cry because he doesnt have ss cladding(which wont fit a CC) and he doesnt have a $100 wing that does nothing or that all important grille which is so cooooool! just proves some people are always gonna whine about something ESPECIALLY when its nicer that theirs. idiots. i can vouch for the owner as well, and this truck is amazing. at that price u could trade in ur slow SS and get a real truck smile.gif oops now ive said too much, might get banned. o well, who wants to be a part of a site where guys act like this anyways? peace out girls!"

I mean seriously...stop taking it personal and step away for a sec

Wow...cmon guys, theres no reason to bicker over this, its not an SS but if he wish''s to call it an SS let the guy be, we know we have the real thing and thats all that matters. No reasons to go dissin on other peoples trucks, Just try to keep the Peace on this Site!

( But i have to admit, thats a kickass truck for that price )

-Onyx

i just think its silly to go off on a rant about how its not a real ss cuz it doesnt have some cladding. its like u guys got mad cuz he said its a CC SS. trust me he could afford to make it just like an SS if he really wanted to, and u talk about negative posting... i responded to someone bashing a perfectly fine truck when they 1 dont know the guy and 2 are being too picky on stupid issues. if u wanna delete negative posts ur gonna have to start with AUTOGUY & rivierakid's first post. argue amongst urselves but if u put that type of money into a truck and people were bashing it when ur selling a badass truck for $20k ud think it wasnt fair either. SoSlowStock

Edited by DBYRD1 (see edit history)

Come on guys, I'm not impressed with how this post is being handled. This is a for sale post, not something in the pictures section. If you don't like it and aren't interested, keep it to yourself.

Come on guys, I'm not impressed with how this post is being handled. This is a for sale post, not something in the pictures section. If you don't like it and aren't interested, keep it to yourself.
:withstupid:

I think they did a nice job on it, and it sounds tough. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you zippy took the words right out of.....well my fingers. Good Luck to ya STS. I like this truck alot in fact I tried to buy his old setup!

:cheers: my bad zip, I forgot this was i nthe for sale section. I guess he wouldve gotten more props if it were black and doing a burnout :devil:

:cheers: my bad zip, I forgot this was i nthe for sale section. I guess he wouldve gotten more props if it were black and doing a burnout :devil:

I know what you're getting at. My point is simply that if someone posts something like this in the picture section, it's a free for all for opinions. In the for sale section it should be safe.