My 1st real kill!!

RedpopSS

I was back in Canada visiting the family for a Christmas get together. We were on our way home and a guy in a red extended cab, 2WD, 5.2L Dakota pulled up along side me going about 30MPH. He glanced over at us and floored it. Of course, I put my foot into it to once I realized what he was doing. I slowed down at about 70MPH and 2 truck lengths on him. He was by himself as compared to my full tank of gas and 2 other passengers. I actually traded in a 4X4 version of the same truck on my SSS. It was good to know how much faster this truck is compared to my old one.

At the next light we both rolled down our windows and talked for a second. His comment was pretty funny. He said he looked over and saw the SS on the back of the truck and then looked at the plate (MI) and thought "Only in the States". He was very cool about getting SMOKED!!

Apparently there aren't many SSS in the London, Ontario area of Canada.

Just thought I'd share the story.

:cheers:

Everyone have a safe and happy Holiday!!

:cheers:

I also encountered a 4 door Dakato. We started from a stomp and I had to stay in it to pull away by a truck length.The Dakato was not stock by the sound of it. The next time was from a 30 mile stomp and I pulled away much faster. I have a lot of work to do.

I was at a stoplight on my way home today and this guy was there waiting on the light to change. I looked over at him and gave the go pedal a little push. He grinned and nodded his head. The light changed and he had me until i clipped the rear tire of his ten speed. Ahh the joys of four wheels. I guess next time he will not try me at the light.................... I hope he is ok. I didnt stop to check on him. :jester::lol::jester: J/K everyone................. it was one of those mountain bikes....13 speed i think.

I was at a stoplight on my way home today and this guy was there waiting on the light to change. I looked over at him and gave the go pedal a little push. He grinned and nodded his head. The light changed and he had me until i clipped the rear tire of his ten speed. Ahh the joys of four wheels. I guess next time he will not try me at the light.................... I hope he is ok. I didnt stop to check on him. :jester::lol::jester: J/K everyone................. it was one of those mountain bikes....13 speed i think.

:jester: thats funny!

Archived