BSER SS Roll Pan

The spare can be carried but it looks like crap. Most guys just install it only for out of town trips or just throw it in the bed when they need it. A spare tire relocator will be required if you want to install it. Stylin concepts has them as well as flip up tag holders if you are gonna run a hidden hitch.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fast work guys!! I have 6 paid orders so this WILL close out on Friday June 15.

The following members have paid...if you are not listed I haven't recieved your payment.

NashSS

MontanaSS

Leaper

CoolblueSS

Wody

Metalic421

bagged7104SS

Mr. P

Thanks,

Bob

why's that suck? You ARE getting one AREN'T YOU? :jester:

even if you decide not to use it down the road, a guy could probably still sell one pretty easily.

:lol:

I actually gave it a lot of thought and I am not jumping in this wagon ;)

I am too paranoid of someone rear ending me in this crazy city :)

:lol:

I actually gave it a lot of thought and I am not jumping in this wagon ;)

I am too paranoid of someone rear ending me in this crazy city :)

To be honest, I've had the same concern. Everywhere I go around here is on-street parking and no one gives a shit about anyone else's car/truck. But, I don't see myself living in the city forever soooo....

For those of you that paid with a credit card, I will be carging your card today. Plan on about two weeks or so from now to get your roll pans.

If you want a pan and haven't ordered, you have until noon on friday the 15th. That is the final cut off. I will be purchasing materials and ordering the boxes Friday afternnoon so I can get started on these pans. I'm only buying enough to complete this order. Don't expect extra roll pans to be available like they have in the past.

Thanks Guys,

Bob

Anyone who is considering a rollpan you should suck it up and get in on this. If you dont you will regret it as I have in the past but I'm not letting them get by me this time. If your considering one just do it!.

Also is there a good way for lighting in the rollpan and does it have holes to mount plate or is that something we do? If there isnt any place for lighting what do you recommend? I found some lighted bolts but they go out straight and we would need them to shoot down of course.

EDIT: Never Mind. I found what I was looking for on stylinconcepts

EDIT AGAIN: One more thing is there holes for the plate or so we have to make some?

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)