BSER SS Roll Pan

I have had several e-mails asking about roll pans. If I can get 3 orders I'll make one more batch. Since they aren't making the SS anymore there aren't as many guys wanting one now so I quit making them.

I can accept PayPal, MC/Visa. They will be $345 including shipping to the continental U.S.

You can e-mail me or contact me at 316-858-1197.

Thanks,

Bob

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a buddy in town that has an 03 Blue SS who's been wanting one. He's not much on the computer stuff, but I've told him about your pan. He'd like one, but has been putting it off as he has other expenses. However if I tell him that you'd going to be DONE making them since the SS is done itself, I'm pretty sure he'll take one. I'll give him a call tomorrow and let him know, then put him in contact with you if he does.

i was wondering if any one had any pics of how much does the spare tire interfere with the pan and if the pan can be modified i would be interested in one

it can still be used but in order to lower tire youll need to reomve the pan which is pretty easy two nuts and a couple screws. youll need a spare tire relocater which is cheap.

Wow, that was fast; it normally takes a week or more to get enough orders.

Ok Guys, time to get them built. I will need you to call me at 316-858-1197 with your credit card info or send $355 to my Paypal account ([email protected]). I know that is $10 more but shipping charges have gotten rediculous.

If you send Paypal please include your daytime phone number for FedEx. I also need your shipping address and I need to know if it's a business or home.

I have tried to send each of you a PM with this info. If I missed you I appologize, the info in this post is the same I PMed to everyone and is all you will need to order. I will probably close this out on Friday or Monday.

Thanks,

Bob