BSER SS Roll Pan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I was done making roll pans because I wasn't getting enough orders to make it worth my time and the original mold was wearing out and I didn't want to build a new one with so few orders coming in. Well when trying to fill the orders for this last batch I had to go ahead and build that new mold anyway because the pans that were coming out of the old mold were not good enough to meet my standards. that's wy it took longer to get this batch out than usual.

I was trying to avoid making that new mold because of the time and expense involved; but it's done now so I may as well make a few more to recoup the cost of the mold. If anyone else wants one just start a new roll pan thread and when I get enough orders I'll get them made.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
hey BSER, sign me up man. i just got smashed into and i need a roll pan. im currently driving arround with the steel thing out there :eek: YOU GOTTA SAVE ME :D so let me know man, im ready to buy now

made your decision already? :crackup:

Best bet is to call him directly. His name is robert, very cool guy.