Jericho on CBS

Holty

Yep, i was so pissed to find out, after the season finale episode, cbs cancelled it and i guess there was a big online uproar on the internet and whatnot so they brought it back for another season. it starts this friday at 9p eastern

I'm glad Jericho is coming back. It's a really good show. Friday Night Lights is good too except for that shaky camera stuff. I know that style is really popular now, but it makes it hard to watch sometimes.

I'm glad Jericho is coming back. It's a really good show. Friday Night Lights is good too except for that shaky camera stuff. I know that style is really popular now, but it makes it hard to watch sometimes.

I really liked Friday Night Lights as well but when they moved it to wed. nights here I couldn't watch it. Wed. night is date night and I dont have DVR so I have missed pretty much every episode since the switch. :banghead: Oh well I still get to watch NUMBERS on friday nights atleast. I'm a math geek so I love that show.

I really liked Friday Night Lights as well but when they moved it to wed. nights here I couldn't watch it. Wed. night is date night and I dont have DVR so I have missed pretty much every episode since the switch. :banghead: Oh well I still get to watch NUMBERS on friday nights atleast. I'm a math geek so I love that show.

FNL is actually coming back to Friday nights this Fall... :)

Anybody watch this show? They canceled it and are now bringing it back again. I really liked it, probably one of my favorite tv shows.

I am so glad this show is back on, it was my favorite show over this last winter. Since LOST is really slowing down in my opinion.

It's good to see CBS collectively pulled their heads out of their asses on this one, Jericho is without question Cbs's best drama series in at least the last 5+ years! They need to cancel one of the 50 CSI shows they have if they want to trim the fat from their lineup, not a great show like Jericho, not to mention the ratings would of stayed strong through out if they would not have cut the season in half, amazing how these executives get jobs and have no f'n clue what they are doing except for how to cash their overpaid paychecks!

:withstupid: haha me too man.... matter of fact im watching last weeks on my dvr right now lol.

btw does anyone know wtf is going on with lost?