What does everyone do?

mungman

This is probably a repost, but i was wondering what everyone does. any interesting stories? funny/stupid customers. I work at a scrap yard selling parts to walk-in customers only. mainly deal with stupid people not even knowing what kind of car they have or what part they need. "I nee a pat." "okay sir, for what kind of car?" "fo mah ca" "what kind of car is that" "FO MAH CA!"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what you mean. i deal with them same people. my technical job descripition is service manager / warranty administrater, but basically i tell the techs. what to do and deal with customers all day for a commerical lawn equipment dealer in lancaster, pa. i also take care of our website. check it out. Click here

its a crappy job, but it pays the bills

Work in a Arkansas Penitary as a Food Production Manager (Kitchen Supervisor, Health Inspector).....been in food service for 14 years. I supervise a crew of about 30 inmates who prepare meals and what not.

Computer network engineering manager. I've been in IT for (ugh!) 37 years. Sometimes, it seems longer. Worst days are when something is down and affecting the 1000 or so computer users in our company. Best days are planning new projects using new technology, working with my network engineers. There's something new to learn in this business every day.

Ive been an electrician for a contractor that just remodels Wal-Marts for two years. I work 7 days a week 10 hours a day for 9 months then i get 3 months off during Wal-Marts last quarter, due to holidays. I think its a great job with great pay for my age plus i get to travel all over the place. I just hate working with all them damn wires hot, that takes a lil bit of skill which i gained real fast after getting zapped a few times. :eek: