What does everyone do?

mungman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use to be a satellite technician for directv, always had to deal with retarded ass customers that either could understand how a remote worked, or why they couldnt get directv because trees surround there whole house. It was always, "mam unfortuneatly you cant get directv because you have no line of sight, the trees are blocking the signal." The response, well why cant you aim it that way? " Well because the satellite isnt over that way". Well why not? :banghead:

But right now i am unemployed as of this past Sat because I quit. Looking into a Mortage Loan Officer now but open to just about anything that has decent $$$

ive worked for a concrete construction co. since i was 15 during school vacation i am 20 now. i started as a carpenter out in the field but i continued school and now i am AutoCad drafter. love my job. :D

diesel mechanic for penske truck leasing. account service manager for lasco bathware, primex plastics and a new lumber company, they are trying to get me to dump these accounts and run u.s. foods. love it, can control my overtime, get tickets to events, a company phone and service truck.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

I'm still in the US Air Force and still in the vehicle maintance flight. I'm now working at Camp Bullis working on the M-Series vehicles in support of the BC3 course there. Its fun but its a lot of work with long hours and back breaking labor. Man I need to make E-6 some day. :cheers:

:chevy::flag::chevy:

i am a laundry detergent salesman for a chain of nudist colonies.

used to work in a condom recyclying facility (grab em by the tip and shake the f**k out of them

really i am a 25yr hvac service tech for a small shop. lead tech, lead salesman, lead installer, lead sheetmetal mechanic, lead peon.

Construction manager / Land Surveyor / Geotechnical tech / Human Resource mgr / etc for an Engineering firm here in town.

Worked my way up from bottom rung to one of the top 5 and mister go to. Lots of hours in the summer and pretty easy winters. Don't really make any money until I get older, but I make enough to live.