Husky Install

vdrumright

what outlet sells these brands, husky. and now that some time has elapsed, how did your prep work out, paint still on? you basically did all the right stuff.

degrease, sand, paint, clear. 2 hrs isnt needed after basecoat tho...

hope dinner with the wife beat playing with truk

about the blue color... there are variant shades available in colors. stock replacement is too dark for arrival blue. you want the lighter/redder version.

i painted a pop lock to keep this tailgate from gettin ripped off , like my last muraled one did. color is very accurate. i intend to spray some flaps to match, i just cant find any i like up in canada. and you'd think we need flaps here more than usa. heh damn snow.

what outlet sells these brands, husky. and now that some time has elapsed, how did your prep work out, paint still on? you basically did all the right stuff.

degrease, sand, paint, clear. 2 hrs isnt needed after basecoat tho...

hope dinner with the wife beat playing with truk

Paint is staying on great. I even blasted it it at the carwash the other day just to see. It's all in the prep I believe. And patience.

I know 2 hours wasn't necessary, but after spending all day in the garage with my first love I figured I better spend some time with my second.....lol

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived