SoCal Track Days

RacerJJ

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what day is everyone going? i may go there to go park the truck on saturday and race the camaro on sunday . im still undeceided on this one becasue ive been blowing off the g/f with the truck for the past 2 months.

im going on sat

im still unsire if i show tommorrow it will be later in the day. i wont be racing. i may go on sunday with the camaro but it has a flat that needs to be fixed. good luck guys , weather doesent look like its going to help though.

what day is everyone going? i may go there to go park the truck on saturday and race the camaro on sunday . im still undeceided on this one becasue ive been blowing off the g/f with the truck for the past 2 months.

Shouldn't she be blowing you off? :P I'll be there around 6ish. I'm gonna try to skip out of the the line because I have a handy dandy staff badge! :devil:

I was there and had one run, about 1000ft into the run one of my sparkplugs melted the tip off. :ughdance: i guess its what happens when you are having to much fun with a girl. (Friday a week ago) but with a dead cylinder I still ran a 12.532 at 104.19, and I spun my brand new BFG g-force KDW of the line to get a 60ft off 1.790.

i was there with reynaldo on saturday and the private day on sunday. sunday didnt even have 100 people but times were horrible. i think everytone was running anywhere from .6-1.0 off their bast times. the corrected d/a was near 6000 feet.

This coming weekend (July 7th & 8th), we have a Summit Series Race at "Auto Club Dragway at California Speedway" (aka - Fontana Track). I am doing fairly well in the points standings, so I kinda have to be there.

Pretty much anyone can race at these Summit Series bracket races, so if any of you want to give racing a try instead of just going to test n tunes, bring it.

This coming weekend (July 7th & 8th), we have a Summit Series Race at "Auto Club Dragway at California Speedway" (aka - Fontana Track). I am doing fairly well in the points standings, so I kinda have to be there.

Pretty much anyone can race at these Summit Series bracket races, so if any of you want to give racing a try instead of just going to test n tunes, bring it.

It's already been broughten! See you there Mike. We'll be at the time slip booth as always.