MWUHHAHAHAHA

04CHASE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ive got it on the road. put about 30 miles on it so far. cleaned it up and put some new gas in itt. im throwing a few codes right now p1516 and p0103 so i need to figure these out. but it seems to be runnin gok besdies that.

well ive got it on the road. put about 30 miles on it so far. cleaned it up and put some new gas in itt. im throwing a few codes right now p1516 and p0103 so i need to figure these out. but it seems to be runnin gok besdies that.

Hows the power feel? Is it all there?

Sounds like the MAF is confused ... PCM is prolly wondering why there's so much incoming air ... is the throttle body larger than factory? I don't remember if you told us the size ... ?

The 1516 ... are the APP sensors in sync? 1516 is a component performance code ... almost like the throttle plate motor isn't moving in relation to the way the PCM is telling it to ... maybe there's a physical restriction somewhere in the motor?

I'm sure you'll figure it out, dude. Awesome to hear it's running smooth! :thumbs:

Edited by perk03z06 (see edit history)

im using a 90mm tb with this dr x harness so it can control the tb.

and the power , i cant tell im not taking it above 3k rpms so i coudnt say and im not taking it into boost at all.