MWUHHAHAHAHA

04CHASE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still have some issues with the tb and settign codes. so im not driving it right now , everytime i come to a stop i go into reduded power. i have some clearance issues with my water pump so i either need to modify it or try the 07 one out. i got the 5v ref from the ac switch.

im planning ot hit the dyno in about two weeks or at least get a good tune going. i serviced the trans today and it looked pretty good. hopefuly it stays that way.

Damn man im excited to see what this thing can do.... you might wanna start saving up for the 80E conversion because thats the only way this beast can stay in one piece after a few hard runs !

Sounds like you are just getting started in a way... a lot of tuning to do.. on and off the NOS...

Does anyone know what the limits are of the transfer case and the front/rear diffs? How much HP has anyone ever thrown at them? Is Chase the first guy to test the limits here??? I am pretty curious to see what the thresholds are of the stock drivetrain...

Damn man im excited to see what this thing can do.... you might wanna start saving up for the 80E conversion because thats the only way this beast can stay in one piece after a few hard runs !

Sounds like you are just getting started in a way... a lot of tuning to do.. on and off the NOS...

Does anyone know what the limits are of the transfer case and the front/rear diffs? How much HP has anyone ever thrown at them? Is Chase the first guy to test the limits here??? I am pretty curious to see what the thresholds are of the stock drivetrain...

kendall and i look ed at the tranny yesterday and it looked dam good. but that dont mean shit. i think the drivetrain shoul dhold pretty well seeing that the power will be despersed though the entire drivetrain. the rear end isnt strong but it isnt weak . the front diff is pretty new( rebuilt ) and will only see about 38 % of the power so roughly 300-400 hp. so i think it will be ok. the transfer case from what i have read is near bullet proof. but on a freak ocasion it will break.

also just got my tb issue resolved, had to get an 07 nnbs water pump and a new tb. so it wasnt cheap but its not throwing the code anymore. so it could have been one or the two but im going to swap back tb's and see what happens.

ill be setting a tune/ dyno time next week or two.

well all i used was a special harness from a guy on pt.net it allows the tb to open 100% compared to the 80 % it used to open with the 02 tac and harness. it is expensive but is worth it to open up all the way. but the tb is pretty expensive too.

well all i used was a special harness from a guy on pt.net it allows the tb to open 100% compared to the 80 % it used to open with the 02 tac and harness. it is expensive but is worth it to open up all the way. but the tb is pretty expensive too.

did the guy who sells the "100% opening harness" say whays makes his different?

did the guy who sells the "100% opening harness" say whays makes his different?

it has a little box that has some resisitors in it to get the voltage exact the same as a vette. and it works pretty dam good so far youll also need to tap into 5v reference for it.

ive got about 700 miles on it now. im trying to schedeule the 21st for the tune. hopefully the tranny makes it thtought this first torture session. ive been driving it a bit harder and ive gottem to about 50-60 throttle with 5-6 psi and it pulls pretty good. faster than my camaro ss.

Is this what was throwing your P1516 code? This special harness?