Any big get together coming?

bigblue

Hey guys, :P I'm new to this site and I must say I have learned so much about my new SS from all of you... Thanks! I was wondering if there is a meeting being planned and if so where and when. In not maybe a "National Silverado SS Meet" would be in line? Just a thought... Olaf

we are having "TUNING RALLY 2004" (said in an announcer voice) in dallas on jan. 24 where a bunch of us are getting our computers tuned and what not. i don't know how far you are from the big d but that's about it.

welcome to the site.

never mind where you are, i just saw you're from hammond. yeah that's a little too far from dallas. i'm from lafayette but temporarily reside in okc, ok. it's 6 hours to dallas from lafayette.

i'll be home for christmas, maybe we could meet up.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Small world! :D The more I think of this the more I would like to look at options... Maybe a west and east event? I also wouldn't mind driving to Dallas if I knew more of you guys would also go... If we could get enough people together, maybe "My classic car" would do a special on it? It's just a thought but it could be the start of something. :cool:

i would be willing to come down...i have nothing going on all january...would be a good trip...just have to find someone to go with me...would only be a 10-12 hour drive that wouldn't be that bad...would meet you guy is OK and then go down to Dallas together...i have some friends down there i have been trying to visit for a while...let me know

i would be willing to come down...i have nothing going on all january...would be a good trip...just have to find someone to go with me...would only be a 10-12 hour drive that wouldn't be that bad...would meet you guy is OK and then go down to Dallas together...i have some friends down there i have been trying to visit for a while...let me know

my door is always open :cheers:

Archived