Any big get together coming?

bigblue

Dallas :jester:  How about KS or OH or OK or something closer to the middle of the country :D

KS or Ok would be a little bit better than Dallas...but i am game for whatever...

hey MN C5, we can roll side by side all the way down... :thumbs:

Depends on how heavy his foot is. Bring your cell phone :D

Dallas :jester:   How about KS or OH or OK or something closer to the middle of the country :D

KS or Ok would be a little bit better than Dallas...but i am game for whatever...

hey MN C5, we can roll side by side all the way down... :thumbs:

Depends on how heavy his foot is. Bring your cell phone :D

dont worry Ben...i will fold in my retractable mirrors...that should give me the advantage... :D

The Dallas get together has already been set up. Several of us are getting together for some performance tuning with Allen from Nelson performance. He is driving up from San Antonio and I think we have others coming from Austin. the more the Merrier but I want that custom tune so its big D for me.

I green with envy... I want SC so bad I can taste it! Just getting another business off the ground and its taking so much of my time. I also need to find someone local I can trust to install all the goodies :cool: I just don't have time to do it anymore :cry:

I know what you mean I'm running my own 3 year old business and I haven't had more than a weekend off since I started.

My latest craving is a new hearder and cat set up :eek: man this isgetting expensive. But it sure a lot of fun.

Well at least you got past the SC! It seems to be the big $ item so far... It really is funny how easy it is to spend 15K overnight :eek: Good luck witht he headers and let me know how they worked out. I am working to do the same setup as you. :thumbs:

Archived