Edmonton Performance Shops?

Sorry if this isn't the proper place to post this, but it seemed like the best choice.

I know its a bit of a shot in the dark, because I doubt many people on this site live in Alberta, but if so, can anyone recommend a good shop in the Edmonton area for getting performance mods done to my truck??? Preferably a shop that has experience working with Chevy trucks or SS's. I'm thinking of getting a shift kit and torque converter.

If you should happen to make it down to calgary, Davenport Motorsports knows the SS inside out. Thats where i bought most of my parts, however i installed them myself so i dont know their quality of workmanship but i've heard its excellent. I've seen some really nice rides come outta their shop.

Matt

If you should happen to make it down to calgary, Davenport Motorsports knows the SS inside out. Thats where i bought most of my parts, however i installed them myself so i dont know their quality of workmanship but i've heard its excellent. I've seen some really nice rides come outta their shop.

Matt

Another Calgarian here seconding this. My family has been going through Davenport for years and never had any problems. I'm currently in the process of getting Davenport to put together a big order of go fast parts for my 2007 Vmax actually.

http://www.davenportmotorsports.com

Edited by danman_s (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...