Unique Whips gets pwned!

Bigdogx

Been waiting for one of these post ever since watching the first ten minutes of the first episode when i had speed a year or two ago, and seeing what a bunch of overhyped and overpayed hacks they really are!

Nothing like spending over a hundred grand and having your door speakers being held in by a roll of duct tape! :shakehead:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=122877

WOW is all I can say. That is a hack job if I have ever seen it. This maybe a case of getting too big too fast and now the workload has overloaded his ass so he is sacrificing quality for quantity. More he gets in and out the more $. its a shame :shakehead:

wow that sucks. i work at a place that does this work(not as in depth as that but still the same) and all i can say is anyone can put shit in a car, its the ones that make it clean that are the pros. im very young still but know to make every job done nice and neat. but we also have to look at what others were saying. would you work your hardest if you had some @$$hole yelling down your back 24/7?? i know i wouldnt and i would do the same work they did. quantity or quality is defintly going on over there. and its sad to see because i love the work they do. (did). the duct tape is nothing, except they could have used the right stuff. we have this duct tape stuff thats black and made for electronics and is sticky as hell. you use it to hold down wires, not a speaker to the door thats sad. i bet if they(workers) were given more time they would have done better work. JMO sorry if its a rant, but it sucks seeing this when you work in that feild.

wtf.jpg

They are a bunch of cocky overpriced pr*cks over there. That shop is the next town east of me, I pass it everyonce in a while and it amazes me the amount of money people spend.........I gotta say that install was

definitely a hack job.... :shakehead:

i stopped watching that show awhile ago...i understand he has a shop to run but i hate people that run aroud all day and do nothing but scream...and when it comes to the show i wanted to see more of the work that went into the cars...but after looking at the cars in thise pitcures maybe that why they didnt show the work being done as much...i hope that was done by either a new employee or someone who was quiting and not one of the better ones and i really hope Will didnt know of that crap level of work

i stopped watching that show awhile ago...i understand he has a shop to run but i hate people that run aroud all day and do nothing but scream...and when it comes to the show i wanted to see more of the work that went into the cars...but after looking at the cars in thise pitcures maybe that why they didnt show the work being done as much...i hope that was done by either a new employee or someone who was quiting and not one of the better ones and i really hope Will didnt know of that crap level of work

Lol he knew exactly the kind of work his shop puts out, especially when i see how Orlando Brown has tried numerious times to contact Will about it but he returns no phone calls to him.

His day in the sun is going to be comng to a end soon imo, as we have seen first hand even on this very site how the power of words on the internet and just plain word of mouth can spread like crazy in a quick amount of time and destroy reputations!