shorty headers

smoke03

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK help me understand, so with LT's am I going to loose the low end or will my SS remain the same as stock (low end) but only gain on the top end? I was hoping to keep the low end as I usually smoke people at the start, then loose ground on the top end. I was hoping the LT's would help on the top end and not loose that low end grunt! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Update - my Dynatechs arrived today, hopefully I can report a noticable difference (from the seat of my pants that is).

I've gone for a couple joyrides in BManSS's truck (2WD), he's got a set of dynatechs and I can tell you as passenger the throttle response is much snappier, you'll be happy with your purchase.

Mr. P.

That's what she said! :jester:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

i honestly didnt loose any bottom end, in fact i ran my best 60 ft time with lt's(1.603) but when your blown lt headers make even more of a difference than on a n/a motor. you probably wont feel sotp loss in bottom end . only way is to take it to the track and see how you do.

:withstupid: my truck feels strong throughout my whole rpm range

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

OK help me understand, so with LT's am I going to loose the low end or will my SS remain the same as stock (low end) but only gain on the top end? I was hoping to keep the low end as I usually smoke people at the start, then loose ground on the top end. I was hoping the LT's would help on the top end and not loose that low end grunt! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Update - my Dynatechs arrived today, hopefully I can report a noticable difference (from the seat of my pants that is).

be sure to get it tuned though so you can really take advantage of the power :thumbs:

Got the Dynatechs installed today. All I can is WOW! Response is definatley snappier, low end felt the about the same, but the middle to high end seems to pull a bit harder by the seat of my pants that is. The SS sounds so good now, way better than the cat back Corsa Sport system, the Dynatech/Corsa combo is absolutley awesome! Over all I am pleased with purchase, install wasnt bad took about 4hrs using a lift. Mr. Nelson is sending a re-tune, should be here Friday.

Id like to make it to the track before Spokane shuts down. Maybe we can schedule a time to go, how about it (WhoopAssRacing crew?) Anyone else near by? lets do this! How about the first weekend in Sept?

post-7946-1186698260_thumb.jpg

Got the Dynatechs installed today. All I can is WOW! Response is definatley snappier, low end felt the about the same, but the middle to high end seems to pull a bit harder by the seat of my pants that is. The SS sounds so good now, way better than the cat back Corsa Sport system, the Dynatech/Corsa combo is absolutley awesome! Over all I am pleased with purchase, install wasnt bad took about 4hrs using a lift. Mr. Nelson is sending a re-tune, should be here Friday.

Id like to make it to the track before Spokane shuts down. Maybe we can schedule a time to go, how about it (WhoopAssRacing crew?) Anyone else near by? lets do this! How about the first weekend in Sept?

we'll talk to out2win see what he thinks then i can try and schedule something also and congrats on ur new purchase sounds like ur happy with it :driving:

:cheers: welcome to world of longtubes....

we'll talk to out2win see what he thinks then i can try and schedule something also and congrats on ur new purchase sounds like ur happy with it :driving:

Damn bro, your like me: must not have to work too much. You seem to always reply quick. Are you guys slow right now?

Thanks, LT's ROCK! Hopefully my ET will drop a bit. I hoping to hit 14.1xx? What do you guys think, is 0.20 reasonable to expect? We'll soon see, I hope.

with it getting retuned i think your goal wikk be met :thumbs: good luck ! :chevy: