New car came in at work yesterday

mungman

we got this sweet new cadi come in yesterday.

i only managed to take a couple pics of it when it came in. sorry about the poor quality. cell cam.

left front.

fedcadi2.jpg

right front

fedcadi1.jpg

looling through the car from the right side

fedcadi3.jpg

There was a couple of dumb people racing on the 400hwy just over a month ago and they hit a new cadillac and another suv. one of the guard rails went right though the cadillac. luckily the dude in the cadillac didn't die. here is a link to the story. http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_12070.aspx This is the exact reason racing should be done in a controled enviroment. dude lost a $75,000 car because of a couple of stupid ricers.

we got this sweet new cadi come in yesterday.

i only managed to take a couple pics of it when it came in. sorry about the poor quality. cell cam.

left front.

fedcadi2.jpg

right front

fedcadi1.jpg

looling through the car from the right side

fedcadi3.jpg

There was a couple of dumb people racing on the 400hwy just over a month ago and they hit a new cadillac and another suv. one of the guard rails went right though the cadillac. luckily the dude in the cadillac didn't die. here is a link to the story. http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_12070.aspx This is the exact reason racing should be done in a controled enviroment. dude lost a $75,000 car because of a couple of stupid ricers.

This is why i kind of support crushing the cars of people who race them around on the street and get caught, if you dont have the money to go to a drag strip tuff @#@$ and have fun watching you ride turned into a soda can! The guy driving that caddy is one lucky mofo, looking at the pics before reading your post i thought for sure who ever was in it was dead!