2007 427 Silverado SS

DAMN that truck sounds sick...how much???

About a bajillion dollars since it's a one-off custom concept truck built for test bed and show circuit. Or you could buy a new RCSB truck and build your own with a crate 427 LS7, body kit, and wheels. Give it maybe 20-30 grand on top of the truck price if you want it to look like that one with all of the custom touches it would need...

I think it sucks that the person who shot the video ran out of storage space on their camera and couldn't continue shooting. The best part of watching that truck would have been watching it get up to speed as it pulled away. :(

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Wouldnt mind seeing this produced...it would sell a ton. I know alot of people that the only reason they didn't buy the SSS we have is because it only came in auto. Building your own would cost about the same price as if they produced it. Figure $15k for the truck(hell I'd want bare minimum for weight) another $15k for the motor and about $10k for the bodywork/exhaust/labor.