Finally got Photoshop

Whats up guys Im not very gifted at computers or at new programs, but i bought photoshop. I was tinkering around with it and I made myself a new sig and I made one for a friend of mine. Let me know what you think.

main20channel-04411.gif

not to bad, there are a lot of tuturials on the net that will show you some neat things to do.

Sucks you bought it though :)

we all can't be as good as the fox_forma :ughdance: how's its going, I get comps on my sig all the time so "I" know your the man :thumbs: have a good one :seeya:

• 4 weeks later...

I say that they look good, nice job :thumbs:

SS_bnoon_SS:

I downloaded Gimpshop for the hell of it and couldn't figure the damn thing out. So I'll be sticking with Photoshop CS for now :P. I think it's time to lookup some of the tutorials that fox_forma mentioned do do more with my sigs, I feel as though they are lacking in ways.

I say that they look good, nice job :thumbs:

SS_bnoon_SS:

I downloaded Gimpshop for the hell of it and couldn't figure the damn thing out. So I'll be sticking with Photoshop CS for now :P. I think it's time to lookup some of the tutorials that fox_forma mentioned do do more with my sigs, I feel as though they are lacking in ways.

:dunno: What couldn't you figure out? It works exactly the way Photoshop has for years... :confused: