belt slipping?

RidinRimss

my truck has been chirping at the top of the shift from 2nd to 3rd has anyone else had this happen with their sss. they guy said it's normal it's just because it's shifting from 5rpms to 2rpms anyways if anyone has any insight i would be glad to hear it. Thanks i'll check back tomorrow

either go to your local car parts store and get them to look it up or

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.as...6476+115+400436

2 differnt sizes depending on wether you have the 105 alternator or the 145 alternator...I know i have the 145 but i cant say the same for everybody else Oh and i see you have a 2006 shoudl be the same im sure you can just change the year and get it. I Like mine but rarely ill have that slip

I had the same Issue with my VHO. It would squeel at WOT as it shifted. It did this with the stock tune as well as my Westers tune. My dealer said this was normal, I said BS. At the advise of a member here I switched to the Gatorback belt and the problem was solved. Took about 5 minutes to install the new belt and that included findint the right size socket to hold the tension pully while drinking a beer, HA! Piece of cake.