Washed with zaino...

dried...

ZFX/Z5 polish...

30 minute Dry...

Buff...

Sprayed zaino shine stuff...

Buffed...

passed out... lol

ok, can i apply the second coat of z5 and then spray and then z2 and spray tomorrow morning or do i have to wash it again and start over... damn instructions arent very thorough...

anyone?

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

apply the second coat of z5 now then let it sit all night then remove it tomorrow. you can leave the zaino dry on a car basically forever. it won't hurt it. but to answer your direct question, yes you can let it sit until tomorrow without having to start over, just start off with the detail spray to remove any dust.

You could have applied another coat of Z5 right after you buffed the first coat off. That is the reason for using the ZFX, it cures the wax faster so you can do mulitiple coats in one day. On your last coat you do not need to use ZFX. Will you be using Z2 also?

Remember, the more coats of Zaino that you apply the better your paint will look. My first initial Zaino session consisted of 2 coats of Z5 and 2 coats of Z2. Now I like to apply another coat of Z2 after every other wash.

It's definitely time consuming, but the results are great, imo. Like SS Silv said, the ZFX allows you to do multiple coats back to back, and you can leave it on without fear of hurting the paint. It just so much easier to apply and remove than any other polish/wax I've ever used.

Btw, we need pics.

It's definitely time consuming, but the results are great, imo. Like SS Silv said, the ZFX allows you to do multiple coats back to back, and you can leave it on without fear of hurting the paint. It just so much easier to apply and remove than any other polish/wax I've ever used.

Btw, we need pics.

The All-in-One product is much easier to use, although I can't compare the results since I've not seen anything done with the other products. I did a coat on my SS on Saturday in about an hour and 1/2.

post-9798-1185371494_thumb.jpg

Zaino is great stuff. I used it once last year and the truck still looks good. I'll probably reapply sometime next month.

I've got a few pics of the SS after Zaino in my album if anybody wants to see.

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

maybe i wasnt clear... the truck had the zfx and z5 applied and taken OFF... i used the spray and wiped it off... now the truck sat overnight with nothing on it... can i just go and add another coat of zfx and z5 this morning in direct sunlight? it is about 75 degrees out... since it sat overnight with nothing on it... is it okay t o just begin where i left off? I tried getting tech support, but those zaino guys always take days off to go to car shows... at least 1 - 2 days per week...

pictures to follow...

maybe i wasnt clear... the truck had the zfx and z5 applied and taken OFF... i used the spray and wiped it off... now the truck sat overnight with nothing on it... can i just go and add another coat of zfx and z5 this morning in direct sunlight? it is about 75 degrees out... since it sat overnight with nothing on it... is it okay t o just begin where i left off? I tried getting tech support, but those zaino guys always take days off to go to car shows... at least 1 - 2 days per week...

pictures to follow...

Yeah, just go out and slap some more on it.

pictures to follow...

Will you be using the same Z5 and ZFX that was mixed the night before?

If not, you don't have to use the ZFX. But it is fine both ways.

what are you guys using for cloths? when I FINALLY get around to doing this, I wanna do it right and not eff anything up by scratching the surface. I've heard cotton, I've heard diaper cloths, I've heard microfiber. I have streaks from the microfiber drying cloth I use an would love to get rid of them.