ok so i finally finished today... damn it... i was too tired to take picures... i still have to detail the wheels, and interior and more... wont get around to pcs until sat night... looks good but all in all i am not so sure i believe zaino is worth the time and effort... i have gotten an incredible shine with the automagic stuff i used before and i can do a quick detail with this buble gum smelling quick detailer i buy for 30 bucks for a gallon... i think my zaino days are limited...

i would give it a 7 out of tens stars... which my last stuff, as you can see from past pictures is just as good... i might wash it again on saturday afternoon and give it a couple of shots of z2 pro before the g2g...

my paint shop is going to bring out some cool whips for the g2g... plus a ford lightening that is being finished tomorrow... it has been in paint for 6 weeks... one of my former bodyguard students and a good friend at that... probably one of the baddest lightnings around socal... close to 700hp...

what are you guys using for cloths? when I FINALLY get around to doing this, I wanna do it right and not eff anything up by scratching the surface. I've heard cotton, I've heard diaper cloths, I've heard microfiber. I have streaks from the microfiber drying cloth I use an would love to get rid of them.

I have been using a cotton towel. Works real well. :thumbs:

what are you guys using for cloths? when I FINALLY get around to doing this, I wanna do it right and not eff anything up by scratching the surface. I've heard cotton, I've heard diaper cloths, I've heard microfiber. I have streaks from the microfiber drying cloth I use an would love to get rid of them.

Use micro-fiber, but there is such as thing as "bad" micro-fiber towels. The best ones that you can buy in the store are probly the Zoom towels from target. If you want to get the best quality towels check out www.danase.com. The number one cause of scratches/marring come from poor quality towels.

Bodyguard, don't get discouraged. Who said making a truck look good would be easy. Zaino will outlast any polish hands down. Of course you can get close to the same results with other products, but nothing protects like Zaino.

Honeslty, all the hard work is over. The first initial steps to the Zaino process are time consuming, but now that you have those steps finish it is smooth sailing from here on out. Now after every wash use the Z6 or better yet the Z8 to maintain the shiny finish.

Use micro-fiber, but there is such as thing as "bad" micro-fiber towels. The best ones that you can buy in the store are probly the Zoom towels from target. If you want to get the best quality towels check out www.danase.com. The number one cause of scratches/marring come from poor quality towels.

Bodyguard, don't get discouraged. Who said making a truck look good would be easy. Zaino will outlast any polish hands down. Of course you can get close to the same results with other products, but nothing protects like Zaino.

Honeslty, all the hard work is over. The first initial steps to the Zaino process are time consuming, but now that you have those steps finish it is smooth sailing from here on out. Now after every wash use the Z6 or better yet the Z8 to maintain the shiny finish.

I've never used micro-fiber, so I wouldn't know bad from good. I went with the cotton, as recommended by Zaino. As you said, the protection is great, but it's only been a month or so since the first coat was put on. The second was last Saturday.