big D leadin the pack up PCH

IMG_1484.jpg

pulled over again on the side of PCH

IMG_1488.jpg

Dave's Truck

IMG_1491.jpg

Chase's Truck

IMG_1496.jpg

The 3 fastest trucks leadin the pack... ok not the fastest, but still leadin the pack

IMG_1497.jpg

Everyone pullin into Dave's lot

IMG_1501.jpg

Half the trucks all lined up

IMG_1506.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah the video was a lil shakey but not bad . btw that was about half throttle 3500-4000 rpms in 2nd gear.

Damn I was gonna say... it was making a lotta noise but not going anywhere.. haha. Then I saw your post and it made sense..

Have you been WOT yet in the new setup?? Or are you just waiting to get tuned? It sounds bad ass already man

Dammit!! You bastards!! Wish I would've known you guys were getting together... I didn't have shit going on most of the day I totally would've been there.

hmmm thats strange, not like we didnt post it back in MAY!! along with PT.net - LS1 boards... and updated sss boards just about every other day... LOL...

where have you been???

ok... the video is great, except now my dv cam is dead and i cant find the power cord... UGH... i have searched for hours... worse comes to worse, i will go get a new one.

hmmm thats strange, not like we didnt post it back in MAY!! along with PT.net - LS1 boards... and updated sss boards just about every other day... LOL...

where have you been???

ok... the video is great, except now my dv cam is dead and i cant find the power cord... UGH... i have searched for hours... worse comes to worse, i will go get a new one.

I'm rarely over here anymore... but TrailblazerSS.com is your guys sister site and I'm there all the time... WTF? you guys aren't scared are ya :jester: