socal g2g - the day was great...

so i just got back from the socal g2g and it was a great day... we had about 20 trucks show up... everyone was so cool and we actually picked up a guy going down PCH in a RCSB...

we stopped several times on pch and we have some good video that i will put up later... we all took a ton of pictures, i will post some later, if you were at the event, post your best shots... this was a lot of fun, and yea, i got pranked... left_coast chevy got me, bastard! LOL...

anyways, it was a great day and the weather was perfect... hope to do it again soon.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i just got back from the socal g2g and it was a great day... we had about 20 trucks show up... everyone was so cool and we actually picked up a guy going down PCH in a RCSB...

we stopped several times on pch and we have some good video that i will put up later... we all took a ton of pictures, i will post some later, if you were at the event, post your best shots... this was a lot of fun, and yea, i got pranked... left_coast chevy got me, bastard! LOL...

anyways, it was a great day and the weather was perfect... hope to do it again soon.

:withstupid: :withstupid: Great day good meeting everyone and putting some faces to forum names and sigs :cheers:

very cool time im really surprised how cool everyone was , usually there is that one guy that is a dip shit but everyone here was very cool. so maybe i was that dip shit. any who brb with some pics and vid.

btw dave will have the best pics since i played spider man and got some good ones with his bad ass camera.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Yea, it was hella cool meeting up with all the SoCal'ers. I got off work at 8:00AM so I had to rush to get there. Luckily Chase had his cell# posted up so I could make sure I made it for the cruise.

Sorry, no pics from me. Like I said, I was in a hurry to get there so I didn't even think of taking my camera.

Chase's truck is rediculous and I mean that in a good way. I was driving behind him most of the cruise and it just sounds sick. I finally had the chance to ask him what he does for a living. :jester:

All in all, it was a cool day. Met some cool people and saw some nice ass rides.

well here are my no so good pics and vid.

we went though this tunnel and you know what that means.

th_82ec992d.jpg

here are some pics through out the day

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

dave please post yours i know there are some good ones.

also cant wait to see your guy that got us rolling by.

btw turnout was better than i expected. i say we get another in the works.

ill be at the carlsbad meet with chepspeacial and i think 12's rock hopefully some will join. we can caravan it from like the 91/15 freeways out to that one.

today was definitely cool. had a great time, like Chase said, everyone was cool, i was expecting at least one ass but i was pleasantly surprised there was none. had a cool time meetin everyone today, and the cruise down PCH was awsome, havent done that in a while.

Edited by LeftCoast_Chevy (see edit history)

really nice pics.

chpspecials sounds sick spooling up in the tunnel.

12srocks sounds unmistakingly like mine shifting.

chase yours sounds just nasty...cant wait to see some track times.

and i love r8rs4lf's truck. wheels, hood, drop looks really great!