socal g2g - the day was great...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm rarely over here anymore... but TrailblazerSS.com is your guys sister site and I'm there all the time... WTF? you guys aren't scared are ya :jester:

oh yea a TRAILBLAZER... (lol)... we didnt want any soccer moms... LOL... :jester:

dont worry... we are already wanting to do another one... that "exotic" g2g happens every sunday, but is most popular on the last sunday of every month.

There is a g2g in carlsbad next month...

hmmm thats strange, not like we didnt post it back in MAY!! along with PT.net - LS1 boards... and updated sss boards just about every other day... LOL...

where have you been???

ok... the video is great, except now my dv cam is dead and i cant find the power cord... UGH... i have searched for hours... worse comes to worse, i will go get a new one.

:withstupid: yep you missed it cuz you wanted too....................

I missed it :banghead: . I will definetly be there for the next one. Hope we could get something together soon. I want to meet all you local guys.

it would've been nice to have some more Vmax's out there... it was a lot of fun, you should try to make it to the meet in carlsbad, if not hopefully we'll gtg soon... maybe a mini gtg?...

btw turnout was better than i expected. i say we get another in the works.

ill be at the carlsbad meet with chepspeacial and i think 12's rock hopefully some will join. we can caravan it from like the 91/15 freeways out to that one.

:withstupid: that sounds cool chase.. it felt great cruising down the pch like a pack of wolfs! :devil:

Same here, I wish I could have got there earlier, hope we get another one planned real soon.

:withstupid: "we can do it"... "all summer lonnnnggg" i aint got nothing better to do on sundays.. at least untill football season starts up ;) then we should meet up on saturdays! :smash::chevy:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

Where'd this post come from? Anyways, Was a great car show and a pretty good turn out with the trucks. Next time we should get there alot earlier so we can do our best to stay together at the show. I was there at 6:45 and was parked next to a mini cooper and a Ferrari 360. Ended up giving up my spot to a Ferrari 599 so I could squeeze in next to the few trucks that were fortunate enough to park together.

Here's a few pics I took of the cruise up PCH after the car show, had more but someone dropped my camera in a Margarita...lost half my pics! 1poke.gifgr_jest.gif

This was me pretending to be leading the pack...I later found out that my truck makes a good road block too!! :devil:

CIMG1724.jpg

CIMG1726.jpg

CIMG1728.jpg

CIMG1730.jpg

CIMG1732.jpg