CAI

It is all personal preferance. I have had the outlaw, it was a great intake low drone and easy install, decent looks. The Volant, has good looks, but no personal experiance on the putting in. Right now I have the k&n set-up which is pretty nice, but whistles hard on take off.

It is all personal preferance........Right now I have the k&n set-up which is pretty nice, but whistles hard on take off.

:withstupid: I agree, you will find a mix on here, I have the K&N 57-Series and I love it, and the way it sounds too......

www.outlawpower.com/productdetail.php?sc=1274

See this link and click the thumb link to see the dyno of the "Outlaw Power" vs "K&N" vs "stock" intake systems.

I am looking into getting a CAI for my 03 ss....just wondering which one gets the most for its value...i have seen Volant, k&n, and outlaw CAIs mentioned here... thanx
Edited by haulin79 (see edit history)

I am looking into getting a CAI for my 03 ss....just wondering which one gets the most for its value...i have seen Volant, k&n, and outlaw CAIs mentioned here... thanx

I'm love my Volant intake. I recently switched to an Amsoil EaAU Filter (seems to be a much better filter). Something about being able to see daylight through the Volant filter made me a little uneasy.