Dash guages

whmayhew

Well I just went out to put it inside the garage as it is cold up here in Maine, started it up and all the guages were working fine. I'd rather not have seen them working as electrical problems can be so hard to find. There must be something that controls all of the guages. I would have thought that Ben was right on the fuse part. Any other guesses Ben? :flag:

I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but I have a 01 C3 and every once

and awhile the trip computer, CD changer lights don't come on. I found out it's ignition switch sensitive. Turn it off then back on and everything is good again.

Maybe yours has the same problem. :crazy:

I tried it several times that day that it bothered but it did not help. The next day all the guages worked just fine. Maybe the next time I get stopped for speeding I will show the officer that nothing was working and he might let me go. :jester: I need to call the dealer and see if anyone else has had this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. I just noticed that my oil temperature gauge isn't working or is stuck on 100. I just changed the oil last weekend, and I know that it was over 100 degrees. All my other gauges are working fine. (And yes, I did put in new oil; I have plenty of oil pressure.)

mine did that too and just started working again right when i got it to the dealer...if you go out into you truck and just turn the accessory on after the truck had been running it will work and show temp...but as soon as you start the truck it stops...i have not had a problem since...that was at about 10k now 13k over that...

I am loving this truck more and more. I come on these boards and read what people are writing and it just amazes me that we have so little to complain about. I know some of us have issues and when you pay as much as these trucks cost you want every little thing as it was meant to be, but i am a guy coming here straight from Ma Mopar and let me tell you that is a rough place to be. Every time i signed on those boards there were new problems from someone and i mean most of them serious issues. I had several with the Durango i had. It is alot different here. Its nice to sign on and see the problems on here although annoying many are not SS life threatning. I wouldnt trade this truck for two Hemi Rams. Nothing wrong with your decision on your truck Chevy38fan. Thats why its yours and not mine!!! :jester:

Archived