So Cal September 29th

where will this one be  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to meet and cruise??

• Calabases , exotic car meet from 7-10:30 then cruise down pch(possibly towards venice) and stop along the way for food and drinks.
    • Huntington beach, meet in huntington,seal beach area, cruise down main street/pch down to laguna and get some food down there.
    • OTHER

i picked the 29th of september so we have time to request off or make plans to be here. we can do it earlier but the next so cal g2g is in carlsbad the 25th of august . i love cruising down the beach side since the weather is always good and there are tons of people. and pch is a great route since its all beach side. im definatly open to other suggestions.

for the calabases meet it would start off at around 7 am ( have to be early if you are planning to get a good parking spot) kick it and snoop around until 10:30 . Then a cruise through the canyon ( definatley the tunnel :devil: ) again towards pch. and either head north or possibly south down towards venice. im not to familiar with venice so perhaps somone who is can help us find a good spot to eat or get some photos. the cruise up to oxnard was cool too i likes the beachs and going through malibu. not to emntion there is a decent amount of place's to eat up there.

The huntinton cruise would start off somewhere near huntington beach pier, or possibly further west, long beach area. then cruise down pch to main street, go up it and park , walk around main street, hit up a bar . Ruby's is always good for a shake and some lunch , or a quickie at b.j.'s. :devil: . then cruise down pch to laguna area. again im somewhat familiar with this area but i could always use some help.

if there are any other spots you guys know of that would be good for a 30-45 minute cruise, a good spot for photos and some good lunch please dont hesitate to mention it or pm with ideas.

the cool thing about the calabases meet is the exotic car show, its sweet.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntington beach sounds real good but the exotics at the Calabasas show make it too hard to pass up really. If there's a show going down in HB that we can join in we should do that. Also I know of a few places in Venice where we can all find parking. That would be cool but would require alot of walking on the beach to get to the boardwalk and walking on the beach with all you Homo's would make me uncomfortable. We could stop at Duke's or Gladstone's on PCH for lunch. Both have big parking lots.

That would be cool but would require alot of walking on the beach to get to the boardwalk and walking on the beach with all you Homo's would make me uncomfortable.

Yeah especially with that guy chase.....I heard he's a "REAL FLAMER". :jester:

Yeah especially with that guy chase.....I heard he's a "REAL FLAMER". :jester:

Not to worried about Chase...seems like he's on the straight and narrow but his truck is a little suspect with those Mike Lavalle looking flames down the side. :jester:

actually what would be really cool is if we did the calabasas car show again, but this time we take the 101 and exit Kanan. i know a lot of you Inland guys dont know where that is, but its only one exit after the exit we took last time. anyways it leads right to PCH, but the good part is, is there are like 5 tunnels, and we all know how much fun we had in the tunnels. i think it would be cool if we did that, then cruised down PCH in the opposite direction maybe

actually what would be really cool is if we did the calabasas car show again, but this time we take the 101 and exit Kanan. i know a lot of you Inland guys dont know where that is, but its only one exit after the exit we took last time. anyways it leads right to PCH, but the good part is, is there are like 5 tunnels, and we all know how much fun we had in the tunnels. i think it would be cool if we did that, then cruised down PCH in the opposite direction maybe

3 tunnels.. :cheers:

thats sounds like a great idea

its gonna be on a saturday?? i thought exotics were on sundays?

one exit? bah try again... more like 5 exits plus the way it is configured, you cut out about 10 miles of pch... but the tunnels are cool and there is one pretty long one too...

how funny is this... grown as men planning a g2g around stupid tunnels...LOL... i could scout one of the longer ones and try and set up video... this time with a better camera and a better camera user...lol.

still think we should g2g aug 26th... after the san diego g2g! alot of us north la/ventura county guys dont want to drive 3 1/2 hours each way...

one exit? bah try again... more like 5 exits plus the way it is configured, you cut out about 10 miles of pch... but the tunnels are cool and there is one pretty long one too...

how funny is this... grown as men planning a g2g around stupid tunnels...LOL... i could scout one of the longer ones and try and set up video... this time with a better camera and a better camera user...lol.

still think we should g2g aug 26th... after the san diego g2g! alot of us north la/ventura county guys dont want to drive 3 1/2 hours each way...

ok no way its 5 exits after. and we're not really missing THAT much of pch. i dunno i think kanan would be cool though, most of it is only one lane so we dont have to worry about traffic cuttin in and crap and its a pretty fun drive and the view is way better than viergenes. whateva just my .02

no i agree, kanan would be sick and i would have suggested it last time as it is the main one i use from my house to get to the beach and to left_coast's girlfriend's house...

and yea, it is 4 exits punk... after las virgines it is Lost Hills, then Liberty Cyn, Chesebro, and then Kanan... good thing you are getting navigation this week, or you'd be a lost ass bish... hahaha...