So Cal September 29th

where will this one be  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to meet and cruise??

• Calabases , exotic car meet from 7-10:30 then cruise down pch(possibly towards venice) and stop along the way for food and drinks.
    • Huntington beach, meet in huntington,seal beach area, cruise down main street/pch down to laguna and get some food down there.
    • OTHER

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still in.. it will be a little disappointing if we don't do a cruise or go hang somewhere after?... i mean it will be sunday morning, anyone down to go to a sports bar and watch the games (yankee doodles or similar?).

LMK if you guys have a better idea?.

hey guys. don't know how you feel about the little brother Colorado, but we are having a meet next Sat., October 6 at Hooters in Moreno valley. here is a link to our forum if interested.

http://forum.355nation.net/showthread.php?t=2817

hey whats up man.......glad to see you joined the site, ill be there at your GTG net weekend :cheers:

seriously it was'nt worth the loss of sleep and gas :banghead: by the time a found a parking spot and walked around a bit recording some of the cars.. it was pretty much over.

big-D, your truck was looking sharp as always :thumbs: i did'nt see you after i parked, to many people i guess and none of them were are guys :tumbleweed:

afa everyone else not showing up that sucked, and the worst part is no one even posted that they were going to cancle :idiot:

my bad guys. i was gonna go. i set my alarm and everything. it went off at 645am and i hit snooze to get like 10 more minutes and it never came back on. i woke up at like 12 and was like "oh shit"

hey guys. don't know how you feel about the little brother Colorado, but we are having a meet next Sat., October 6 at Hooters in Moreno valley. here is a link to our forum if interested.

http://forum.355nation.net/showthread.php?t=2817

anyone else from the IE gonna go to the Hooters in Moval this weekend? oct 6? :dunno:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)