So Cal September 29th

where will this one be  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to meet and cruise??

• Calabases , exotic car meet from 7-10:30 then cruise down pch(possibly towards venice) and stop along the way for food and drinks.
    • Huntington beach, meet in huntington,seal beach area, cruise down main street/pch down to laguna and get some food down there.
    • OTHER

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im the cucuy.... f'n shit....!!

that idiot gardener was blowing dust towards the prom queen... i couldnt let that happen, my truck might break down if it gets dirty...

sounds a lil dramatic to me, now is your truck the prom queen, or is it just you? :jester:

Guys, this is Dustin from the Supercar Sunday event...if you guys are coming back, I really need you to NOT burnout when you leave. It is very difficult to keep the event going and I appreciate that other people do it, but, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not fly out of here. Also, due to size, i once again have to change the departing times....I must ask that you leave by 10am sharp.

Thanks,

Dustin

Maybe you guys need to change it up once and a while and make it more convenient for the Inland guys... maybe take a cruise down the 215 freeway through Riverside, Moreno Valley, Paris, Hemet, to finish it up in Temecula..

:jester:

thats the route me and a few others are taking......join us

thats the route me and a few others are taking......join us

If I lived out there I would.. i am assuming I still will have the SS for a while so I might end up going to one of those meets. I know a guy who goes to the Calabassas Supercar Sunday meets all the time so it would be pretty cool...

ever since the sleep over, julien and Zanis have become such the couple... see how julien sticks up for him.... awww how cute....

i think we have a love connection on the boards guys...

bitches

why do you always have to be such a jerk Dave. i mean you just cant accept it can you. i understand things have been akward since that one night i turned you down, but we're all grown ups and you're just going to have to move on. try and be happy for me. be happy that ive finally found Mr. Right :jester:

Jesus, after that comment i think im going to ban myself from the forum :shakehead:

You know what...this is exactly why I don't whore this forum up like I do PT.net. To much gay shit and jealousy going around.

and btw, I wasn't gonna say anything but dave...I've heard rumors about you and your hung like a light switch. So enough with the macho man randy savage attitude...we all know what's going on here so go be at peace with yourself and go Zaino your truck again...I think the wind just blew some dust on it! Lol

You know what...this is exactly why I don't whore this forum up like I do PT.net. To much gay shit and jealousy going around.

and btw, I wasn't gonna say anything but dave...I've heard rumors about you and your hung like a light switch. So enough with the macho man randy savage attitude...we all know what's going on here so go be at peace with yourself and go Zaino your truck again...I think the wind just blew some dust on it! Lol

:crackup::crackup:

savage.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

WoW... i knew Julien was a sailor (total butt PIRATE :crackup: ) but and didnt know how fiestey he can get... anyways back to the subject at hand THE MEET, im down for watever doesnt matter where its really at, hopefully we can do it closer to my area this time, im still debating about the 25th because it's a pretty good drive to get out there... well lets try to get this together and ill try tothink of something too...

-Rob

my bad if we end up doing the calabases thing it will be sunday. and right now im leaning towards that because 3 tunnels and exotics is hard to turn down.

:withstupid: that was a lot of fun..

one exit? bah try again... more like 5 exits plus the way it is configured, you cut out about 10 miles of pch... but the tunnels are cool and there is one pretty long one too...

how funny is this... grown as men planning a g2g around stupid tunnels...LOL... i could scout one of the longer ones and try and set up video... this time with a better camera and a better camera user...lol.

still think we should g2g aug 26th... after the san diego g2g! alot of us north la/ventura county guys dont want to drive 3 1/2 hours each way...

dave your not going to make it to carlsbad?... dude your like 120-130 tops to carlsbad, you know it aint going to take 3-1/2 hours unless your doing 40 or less on the frwy :crazy: i used to make it from lancaster to SD in 2-1/2 with no traffic and thats 200 miles.. i'm only bustin your balls cause it would suck if you did'nt make it... plus it's the truth. :jester:

I think dave's got a good idea, we should make this a monthly meet at the shows!

:withstupid:

yea but i think it might just be you me and him. im goin out on a limb here, but im guessin the inland guys arent gonna wanna drive out here that much, but who knows, i might be wrong

well your wrong when it comes to me :P but i dont know about everyone else :confused: seriously i would do it.. i'm out there all the time anyway.