So Cal September 29th

where will this one be  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to meet and cruise??

• Calabases , exotic car meet from 7-10:30 then cruise down pch(possibly towards venice) and stop along the way for food and drinks.
    • Huntington beach, meet in huntington,seal beach area, cruise down main street/pch down to laguna and get some food down there.
    • OTHER

no i agree, kanan would be sick and i would have suggested it last time as it is the main one i use from my house to get to the beach and to left_coast's girlfriend's house...

and yea, it is 4 exits punk... after las virgines it is Lost Hills, then Liberty Cyn, Chesebro, and then Kanan... good thing you are getting navigation this week, or you'd be a lost ass bish... hahaha...

:withstupid: i need that nav BAD hahaha

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok no way its 5 exits after. and we're not really missing THAT much of pch. i dunno i think kanan would be cool though, most of it is only one lane so we dont have to worry about traffic cuttin in and crap and its a pretty fun drive and the view is way better than viergenes. whateva just my .02

Your two cents is not worth a penny!! Lol.

Jfwy!

Yeah Kanan is gonna be alot of fun. We can even stop off at the biker bar and honk the shit out of our train horns!! :)

I think dave's got a good idea, we should make this a monthly meet at the shows!

Your two cents is not worth a penny!! Lol.

Jfwy!

Yeah Kanan is gonna be alot of fun. We can even stop off at the biker bar and honk the shit out of our train horns!! :)

I think dave's got a good idea, we should make this a monthly meet at the shows!

yea but i think it might just be you me and him. im goin out on a limb here, but im guessin the inland guys arent gonna wanna drive out here that much, but who knows, i might be wrong

So who all had train horns at the gtg? Was me, Dave, the guy with the Supercharged 4.8L Sierra, who else?? I think I hear a couple more.

i have some for my truck in my garage...........they are huge, they came off of my dads big rig.....oh and these are right off of a real train :jester:

i have some for my truck in my garage...........they are huge, they came off of my dads big rig.....oh and these are right off of a real train :jester:

Get that shit on your truck...your not invited anywhere unless your rolling with those real ass train horns!! It has been decided by me!

Get that shit on your truck...your not invited anywhere unless your rolling with those real ass train horns!! It has been decided by me!

what size hose are you running for your horns and at what psi? where did you get your pump?

what size hose are you running for your horns and at what psi? where did you get your pump?

Hornblasters.com and my switch shuts off at 115 psi. I'm gonna upgrade later when everything else is done but so far I love it. I was at work yesterday waiting on a car ship to come in and I started wailing on my horn and my buddy whose the captain started wailing on his...was pretty funny. I small truck and a 700 foot 86,000 ton ship wailing back and forth with horns! :)

Hornblasters.com and my switch shuts off at 115 psi. I'm gonna upgrade later when everything else is done but so far I love it. I was at work yesterday waiting on a car ship to come in and I started wailing on my horn and my buddy whose the captain started wailing on his...was pretty funny. I small truck and a 700 foot 86,000 ton ship wailing back and forth with horns! :)

thats great... i love my train horn... it is bad ass.... but im a sick f$ck, i like scaring people... muhahahahahahaha.... (dr evil laugh)

haha its true, i witnessed it first hand. Big Dave = Evil

Today he blasted the shit out of some gardeners blowing leaves in the street!!! :crackup:

He and I were driving to his work and some gardeners were cutting and trimming a center median in the road that had trees and grass, one of the gardeners was in the street blowing crap all in the air and dave swerves into him and lays on his horn...His butt puckered up so quick I thought he was gonna swallow the rake up his ass!!!

So ....YES DAVE = EVIL...but a funny one!!

Edited by Spoolin (see edit history)