So Cal September 29th

where will this one be  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to meet and cruise??

• Calabases , exotic car meet from 7-10:30 then cruise down pch(possibly towards venice) and stop along the way for food and drinks.
    • Huntington beach, meet in huntington,seal beach area, cruise down main street/pch down to laguna and get some food down there.
    • OTHER

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave what time are you planning on getting there?

0700... or damn close to it... depends how much i party the night before... lol.... you know we are down a soldier... chase is MIA due to his trans... (just get it over with and do the 4l80 swap from FLT lvl 5 chase)

dunno if i will be able to go on a "run" afterwards... i will know sunday morning... julien wont be around either aka spoolin... he is out to sea rt now...

yeah i have stuff to do afterwards so I won't be going on any cruises but am probably down to meet at the show for a little...

After the 3rd or 4th tranny I would have looked into the 80... :P

Did you get your knew tranny in yet?

Edited by HAZMAT (see edit history)

yea got the new tranny, runs great... shifts nice... back to eddys tho... she had a couple of paint issues he is fixing, nothing major... but you know how picky i am... should have it in a couple of days...

which brings up another issue... I may be selling the prom queen... seriously thinking about it... i know i know i know... after ALL i have done to her... i would rather get out now while she is worth the most than in a year from now after i blow another 15k on it... or more!

still thinking about it and no i dont have a price in mind yet... i know it will be around 40k tho... i have almost that in receipts alone... not including the truck!

yea got the new tranny, runs great... shifts nice... back to eddys tho... she had a couple of paint issues he is fixing, nothing major... but you know how picky i am... should have it in a couple of days...

which brings up another issue... I may be selling the prom queen... seriously thinking about it... i know i know i know... after ALL i have done to her... i would rather get out now while she is worth the most than in a year from now after i blow another 15k on it... or more!

still thinking about it and no i dont have a price in mind yet... i know it will be around 40k tho... i have almost that in receipts alone... not including the truck!

haha dave im just letting you know that you do have the "sickness." once you sell it, it doesnt matter what you get next, you're gonna wanna customize it and dump more cash into it. jus something to think about haha

haha dave im just letting you know that you do have the "sickness." once you sell it, it doesnt matter what you get next, you're gonna wanna customize it and dump more cash into it. jus something to think about haha

im looking at the srt8 jeep right now... seems to be a kick ass suv... AWD 420HP stock... and the same price as a TBSS... hmmmm...

ok back on subject... is anyone going to this thing?

lets get a new count... sign in if you are positive on being there... i live 10 minutes away, not a big deal for me to show up... i just dont want to be the only one there...

SIGN IN IF YOU ARE GOING PLEASE...

Those SRT 8 are sick I'ne contemplated getting one, but I hear they are supposed to get a bump in HP and performence in 2009. Anyways down for a meet if there are people there I live like 5 away so no big deal for me either way?

Dave where did you order your tranny from I'm thinking about getting mine done before i put the blower on, and do you recommend the place?

I'm in. I have to work late on Saturday (second gig), but will set the alarm for 0600 and head up the 101...

Can someone post directions and an updated list? This will be my first gtg, so maybe a list of names next to trucks?

im looking at the srt8 jeep right now... seems to be a kick ass suv... AWD 420HP stock... and the same price as a TBSS... hmmmm...

ok back on subject... is anyone going to this thing?

lets get a new count... sign in if you are positive on being there... i live 10 minutes away, not a big deal for me to show up... i just dont want to be the only one there...

SIGN IN IF YOU ARE GOING PLEASE...

dude you should wait till the new caddy cts-v gets out. supposed to be AWD and 600+ hp. only problem is i dont know how much interior room they have, u might not fit in that sucker

im def. gonna try and go. i might have to work but hopefully not

DAMMIT im not gonna make it out to this one, i have some CHIT to tend to. i can make it to the car show in the morning but i would have to leave as soon as thats over and i dont wanna get up that early if im gonna basically come right back home in a couple of hours... sorry fellas i really wanna go but i would work for me. any idea of maybe when the next could be beside the track meet in December???

So are we on or off? Can someone post an updated list. So far it looks like SSCaptn, Spoolin, and a couple other's can't make. I'd like to go if I can meet some of you guys and swap truck ideas, but I'd hate to be the only SSS out there.. :ughdance: