So Cal September 29th

where will this one be  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to meet and cruise??

• Calabases , exotic car meet from 7-10:30 then cruise down pch(possibly towards venice) and stop along the way for food and drinks.
    • Huntington beach, meet in huntington,seal beach area, cruise down main street/pch down to laguna and get some food down there.
    • OTHER

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going add me to the list....Hey Alex (r8rs4lf) if your going I'll follow you up!

Hey u should pm him(r8rs4lf) and let him know that it still might go down, if not eitherway i think ur not to far from me im in compton ur in lomita right???

updated:

1. SoCallSS

2. 04Chase

3. BlkSSnCpt

4. usabodyguard

5. HAZMAT

6. nxtnlne

maybe:

1. LeftCoast Chevy

2. Marine SGT

come on guys we need more people to come out and rep our trucks....

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Just saw this! Been away for a while handling a new hobby.

Anyways, anyone wanna tell me what's going on so I don't have to go through all these pages?

yeah we're just tryin to find out who's gonna come out this time and see if we're gonna go thro wit it but the more people we get is always better...

-Rob

same as last time, get there early... as far as the cruise afterwards, no hard plans yet, just a few ideas...im sure we can all decide at the event...same as last time, get there early... as far as the cruise afterwards, no hard plans yet, just a few ideas...im sure we can all decide at the event...

yea... its on the 30th... i think chase has a calender from 2006... this is not the only date that is wrong... he posted up a race day on dec 2nd... its actually on the 1st...

(sending chase a current calender :idiot:)

i knew something was wrong with that date... dammit Chase :idiot: ...LoL

-Rob

cool that gives me a extra day of breathing room.. i'm not going to mess up like last time, i'm going to get there early, and make sure that all my upgrades are on by the 28th and if there not they'll have to wait.. the 29th should just be detailing.. i hope :dunno: