Lebanon Valley Day at the Drags 2007

I'll be posting a the directions as time nears. I have the Blanford Rest Stop as a meeting post for the MassPike people ... you may want to hit KJT13 maybe at the Ludlow rest area (Exit 7)

Which Hillsborough??? New Hampshire ....????

The Hillsborough, NJ meet! For Lebanon Valley I'm heading up 495 and then jumping to I-90, so Blanford isn't exactly on the way there... Maybe I'll wait at a stop closer to Millbury or Auburn and meet with everyone there? Ludlow works for me as well, that's right on the way for me...

Now we just need some meet up times... I'm all about driving around early (less traffic at 2am!!!), I'm open to suggestions though...

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Lebanon Valley I'm heading up 495 and then jumping to I-90, so Blanford isn't exactly on the way there...

Ahh .... It's the last rest stop on the MassPike (I-90) before Exit 2 (Lee) then, NY state ... It's on your way ....

Ahh .... It's the last rest stop on the MassPike (I-90) before Exit 2 (Lee) then, NY state ... It's on your way ....

:nono: You said Blanford... I see now (lol, scrutinizing google maps) that you are talking about Blandford... That is definately on the way... I can do that stop no problem...

As of 08/21/2007 ... 09:30am

1 - PladdPezzPunk - TBSS

2 - Stitches040 - SSS

3 - Krambo - SSS

4 - KJT13 - SSS

5 - Mr. P. - Toyota yarus

6 - Hankg42 - SSS

7 - Fireman31 - SSS

8 - Vipergallow - TBSS

9 - Mflow2 - TBSS

10 -IH82W8 - TBSS

11 - smithl3 (22nd for sure) - SSS

12 - RockHead - SSS

13 - Kevin Anderson S-10 SS (OK so it's not an SS)

14 - Saintsss - SSS

15 - Rausche - SSS

16 - Psher481 - SSS

17 - Kissfans03ss - SSS ??

18 - Big Kahuna 13 - TBSS ??

19 - Sum 1 - V-Max

20 -

21 -

22 -

23 -

24 -

25 -

Never mind, looking at the map I guess our paths won't cross until we get to the track.

Mr. P.

yea, I don't see myself going through Syracuse. Sorry P :crazy:

Hey Shuan, any word on hotels or anything? or ideas on where to stay? might stay over that night and drive back Sunday morning. sh*t. as I'm typing, I remembered there's a home Pats game that Sunday. Buffalo I think. hmm...

Syracuse ???? That is about 2.5 Hrs to the west of Lebanon Valley ..... Your not heading out that way are you ???

Whew good thing you said that, I was fixin to be looossssttt :lol: So what are the tolls like on 87, am I going to need like $100 or should I come up 9 or Taconic St Pkwy instead?

You gonna run the Yaris to see what she's got?

Darned right!!! And I'm going to make sure there's enough headroom for a helmet too. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Whew good thing you said that, I was fixin to be looossssttt :lol: So what are the tolls like on 87, am I going to need like $100 or should I come up 9 or Taconic St Pkwy instead?

Mr. P. :)

It won't be too bad ... Maybe about $4-6 from NYC to ALB, and about the $3 from Syracuse to ALB. Or bring an EZ pass for the tolls.... Watch out for NJ ... that state is polluted with tolls and toll booths!!!!! You can lose a month's salary, just driving thourgh NJ.

Taconic Parkway is real windy, twisty and narrow ... but it would be a fun ride in your SSS or Yaris

Guys just wondering if any of you will be heading up on the 21st,i yook the day off so if someone wants to get together on the 21st or22nd and caravan up i am game.I think a bunch of sss heading up would be cool.Whats on the agenda besides racing and possible tunning.