Lebanon Valley Day at the Drags 2007

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's going to be at this thing that could do custom tuning? I just want to know if I came down (I'm planning on it too, BTW), should I bring some money with me to get the truck tuned on the track?

i'm with you,i am still running stock and its killing me,i neeed a tune.

Ok ... If you guys want to ... I will make plans for a Friday night GTG ...

There is a reasonable Best Western or something, about 15 mins east, in Pittsfield Ma. I could get a Group Rate too!!!!

Stiches thanks for the offer but maybe i am missing something is the track north or south of Ct.i think its in upstate N.Y.?

Stiches thanks for the offer but maybe i am missing something is the track north or south of Ct.i think its in upstate N.Y.?

Yes, it's in Upstate NY ... just East of Albany .... Just some people will commute over 3 hrs ... and my not want to drive home that night, or may have few :cheers: in them, after all the racing and bragging!!!! :D

As of 08/17/2007 ... 06:30pm

1 - PladdPezzPunk - TBSS

2 - Stitches040 - SSS

3 - Krambo - SSS

4 - KJT13 - SSS

5 - Mr. P. - Toyota yarus

6 - Hankg42 - SSS

7 - Fireman31 - SSS

8 - Vipergallow - TBSS

9 - Mflow2 - TBSS

10 -IH82W8 - TBSS

11 - smithl3 (22nd for sure) - SSS

12 - RockHead - SSS

13 - Kevin Anderson S-10 SS (OK so it's not an SS)

14 - Saintsss - SSS

15 - Rausche - SSS

16 - Psher481 - SSS

17 - Kissfans03ss - SSS ??

18 - Big Kahuna 13 - TBSS ??

19 -

20 -

Sept. 22 with a rain date of Oct. 6 :chevy:

Rock on! I'll be haulin down there from Cape Cod... If anyone else who's going wants to meet up on the highway somewhere (like a couple of us are thinking about doing for the Hillsborough meet), we can figure that out and I'll gladly meet up! :driving:

Rock on! I'll be haulin down there from Cape Cod... If anyone else who's going wants to meet up on the highway somewhere (like a couple of us are thinking about doing for the Hillsborough meet), we can figure that out and I'll gladly meet up! :driving:

I'll be posting a the directions as time nears. I have the Blanford Rest Stop as a meeting post for the MassPike people ... you may want to hit KJT13 maybe at the Ludlow rest area (Exit 7)

Which Hillsborough??? New Hampshire ....????