Lebanon Valley Day at the Drags 2007

Hey Guys ... There are only a few little Mom and Pop type places to stay at in Lebanon, NY ... Do you want me to find something suitible for you all and set up some reservations, so you can come in the night before??

Let me know.

Not the night before, but I might be interested in something on Saturday night - err Sunday morning....

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: Does anyone know if they rent helmets?? I used to borrow my brother-in-laws motorcycle helmet when I ran my GTP a couple of times at Englishtown a few years ago. He sold the bike and helmet last summer rendering me helmetless......:driving:

i have a motorcycle helmet. size Large i think. i could bring it if you need one. i won't be racing, but coming as a spectator and to hang out. now i would have to convince my girlfriend that the helmet isn't for me. hmph...

What day are most of you guys heading to Lebanon cause i tried to take off on the 21st and am 90% sure i got it so i could head up any time on Fri.,I am also thinking about towing the ss to the meet with my dmax and try it out.

i will be heading out there that am

Hey Guys ... There are only a few little Mom and Pop type places to stay at in Lebanon, NY ... Do you want me to find something suitible for you all and set up some reservations, so you can come in the night before??

Let me know.

It should be good........ I go snowborading at Hunter Mt New York alot abd that is just of the track...... ok it is 3 hours but it should good . :driving:

What day are most of you guys heading to Lebanon cause i tried to take off on the 21st and am 90% sure i got it so i could head up any time on Fri.,I am also thinking about towing the ss to the meet with my dmax and try it out.

I am heading up that morning, leaving between 4 and 5am.........:driving:

its around a 3 hour drive or so for me...

i have a motorcycle helmet. size Large i think. i could bring it if you need one. i won't be racing, but coming as a spectator and to hang out. now i would have to convince my girlfriend that the helmet isn't for me. hmph...

Thanks man, just tell your g/f that your bringing the helmet for her, she'll be the flag person if there is no tree :jester:

As of 08/16/2007 ... 08:00am

1 - PladdPezzPunk - TBSS

2 - Stitches040 - SSS

3 - Krambo - SSS

4 - KJT13 - SSS

5 - Mr. P.

6 - Hankg42 - SSS

7 - Fireman31 - SSS

8 - Vipergallow - TBSS

9 - Mflow2 - TBSS

10 -IH82W8 - TBSS

11 - smithl3 (22nd for sure) - SSS

12 - RockHead - SSS

13 - Kevin Anderson S-10 SS (OK so it's not an SS)

14 - Saintsss - SSS

15 -

16 -

17 -

18 -

19 -

20 -

I have a few helmets that I will bring ....

Just figured, i'de give a quick update on helmets. They are only required for vehicles running 11.99 and faster in an NHRA PRO class. Basically no one will need a helmet. but if you want to wear one for saftey, thats your own choice.

I've been running up there for a while and essentially, it's no different from accelerating on a highway and slowing down at arrount 100mph to the exit.

Just figured, i'de give a quick update on helmets. They are only required for vehicles running 11.99 and faster in an NHRA PRO class. Basically no one will need a helmet. but if you want to wear one for saftey, thats your own choice.

I've been running up there for a while and essentially, it's no different from accelerating on a highway and slowing down at arrount 100mph to the exit.

Oh good, I won't worry about it then..........:chevy:

For test and tune on Wednesdays, I was yelled at for running under 14.00 without a helmet.

Is it different since you are contacting them ahead of time and it is on a weekend or something?? :confused:

For test and tune on Wednesdays, I was yelled at for running under 14.00 without a helmet.

Is it different since you are contacting them ahead of time and it is on a weekend or something?? :confused:

shouldn't be any different. I ran consistent 13.9's in my TB when it was bone stock and they never said a thing. I also run in the NHRA pro class and have never been questioned and never wore a helmet. I'll check the rule book again tonight just to make sure.

Maybe i should retract my previous statement and everybody should have a helmet on board just in case.