Lebanon Valley Day at the Drags 2007

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys just wondering if any of you will be heading up on the 21st,i yook the day off so if someone wants to get together on the 21st or22nd and caravan up i am game.I think a bunch of sss heading up would be cool.Whats on the agenda besides racing and possible tunning.

standing. walking. goofing. taking pics. looking stupid. posing with trucks. trucks posing alone. trucks posing with trucks (and feeling better for it). driving in trucks. trucks going fast. eating. drinking. trucks waiting. trucks going home. good night's sleep. see the truck out the front window. unless you have a garage.

i still think it's pretty F'd up that Mr. P is gonna be up here. any other Texans and/or Southern Cali guys wanna make the trip? forget that. anybody from anywhere other than the Northeast wanna come up????

i still think it's pretty F'd up that Mr. P is gonna be up here. any other Texans and/or Southern Cali guys wanna make the trip? forget that. anybody from anywhere other than the Northeast wanna come up????

You know, the thing about those airplanes is that they fly in both directions. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

standing. walking. goofing. taking pics. looking stupid. posing with trucks. trucks posing alone. trucks posing with trucks (and feeling better for it). driving in trucks. trucks going fast. eating. drinking. trucks waiting. trucks going home. good night's sleep. see the truck out the front window. unless you have a garage.

This cracked me up for some reason..... :crackup:

hey all, i dont post much but i live about 10 minitues away from the valley (in nassau) and i would love to go. i dont see many ss's around here so it would be awsome to get to together. i have been going to the valley most wedndays nights for the open drags and i love it. i leave for college this sunday, but im in springfield mass so its not a bad trip at all. hope to see you all there.

- Jay

hey all, i dont post much but i live about 10 minitues away from the valley (in nassau) and i would love to go. i dont see many ss's around here so it would be awsome to get to together. i have been going to the valley most wedndays nights for the open drags and i love it. i leave for college this sunday, but im in springfield mass so its not a bad trip at all. hope to see you all there.

- Jay

Hope to see you on 9/22 :driving::chevy:

- Jay

Hope to see you there Bro ................... Welcome to the site :driving:

- Jay

welcome and hope to see ya there!

Hey Jay ...

Yeah ... I'd say your close ....

Keep reading the thread. I will put up the meeting spot soon. So, your in Springfield?? Mass I take it?? Still a close commute for you!!!!

BTW ... you would know, is that Raceway Diner open?? I thought it burnt down? It is located 22, just east of the track.

Attention Mr. P !!!!!!

I almost forgot ... You are here by summoned to bring a 6-pack of Shiner Bock!!!! Damb, I nearly forgot to "Beg" you for that, the last time we talked. :D

Bock.gif

... and don't think us Want-a-be Redneck/Hill-Billies like it beacuse of the sheep on the label!!!!! :crackup: