Long Tubes?

RacerJJ

no one answered my question yet..:(

will the OBX's for 03-05 work on my 06?

that's a big 10-4 brad :thumbs:

call danny though, he'll be able to get you pacesetters and ory for a little less than the obx's, possibly.

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man...thats a whole lot of Brads, don't forget about SS_bnoon_SS to on the 2nd page

I'll be going to the strip a couple of times this year yet, so shoot me a PM if you ever want to go. Where in WI are you? I'm around 25 minutes N. of Milwaukee. Im always around the G-town/mequon area though. Right by the old northridge mall.

Brad

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

man...thats a whole lot of Brads, don't forget about SS_bnoon_SS to on the 2nd page

I'll be going to the strip a couple of times this year yet, so shoot me a PM if you ever want to go. Where in WI are you? I'm around 25 minutes N. of Milwaukee. Im always around the G-town/mequon area though. Right by the old northridge mall.

Brad

yeah, i figured we're quite a drive from each other.. i live in delavan, it's right off of i-43, 45 minutes south of milwaukee.

that's a big 10-4 brad :thumbs:

call danny though, he'll be able to get you pacesetters and ory for a little less than the obx's, possibly.

Thanks Brad..man alot of Brads on this page 3 of us i have noticed..lol

byunspeed.com has the pacesetters for $375 on sale now.. thats where i got mine and that included the shipping. :thumbs:

byunspeed.com has the pacesetters for $375 on sale now.. thats where i got mine and that included the shipping. :thumbs:

Is that coated ones? That's a ton off!!! JC Whitney sells them for $432 for coated and $285 for plain, so that's a heck of a deal including shipping.

Anyone else feel like this thread is a version of the "Doctor, doctor... doctor, doctor... doctor, doctor" scene from "Spies Like Us"?

Brad, Brad... Brad, Brad... Brad, Brad... :crackup:

Is that coated ones? That's a ton off!!! JC Whitney sells them for $432 for coated and $285 for plain, so that's a heck of a deal including shipping.

Anyone else feel like this thread is a version of the "Doctor, doctor... doctor, doctor... doctor, doctor" scene from "Spies Like Us"?

Brad, Brad... Brad, Brad... Brad, Brad... :crackup:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

hey got my truck running, so I'll send that TB to you this week.

Okay, 'nother Q-- I'm pretty sure I have LT headers (they're farily long, windy like snakes, and head off towards the tranny--BUT, there are a pair of cat's just off the tubes, and the tubes have an 02 sensor in them. I looked for all I was worth for a brand name on them, but couldn't find it. Oh, and they also appear to be ceramic coarted (they are that satiny-silver finish with absolutely no corrosion). I'll tell you, though it's nice to have bought the truck with some upgrades, it sure would be nice ot know what they were! :P

Anyone have pics of their headers?

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h103/sha...06/100_2634.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h103/sha...bxlongtubes.jpg

here are bassani mid length coated and obx stainless steel non coated long tubes with mini cat and cross over pipe

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h103/sha...06/100_2634.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h103/sha...bxlongtubes.jpg

here are bassani mid length coated and obx stainless steel non coated long tubes with mini cat and cross over pipe

Mine look like the Bassani, but definitely longer. I took some pics and I'll post them up in a few minutes (not great pics, but I tried!)

A spot for wideband tuning. You can run your pre cat O2's, aft cat O2's (which do nothing anyways, you have to turn off the codes because they are fake cats, but good for visual inspection...), and then install wideband O2 sensors for more accurate tuning. If you are not going to use wideband, you can get plugs from summit racing for like $10. I think the size is M18x1.5, it might be 1.25 so dont quote me.