BRING BACK THE GARAGE!

Rausche

Question

I arrived at this site after the garage was already down. From what I've heard, it was a great place to post your mods and what effect they had on the truck, appearance, performance, etc. I've never been privy to this part of the site, and I'm sure myself and lots of other new guys are missing out too!! I feel like the garage would be a great aspect of the site and I want to use it!!!

Everyone who's with me, join in!!!

I want it back, or at the least a damned good explanation why it's not functioning!!!!

I'm especially looking for the support of the long-term members who have used the garage before (hence the dinosaur comment in the topic name, I stole the line from zoolander, "you're a dinosaur, you know where that is, right?", if you're wondering where you've heard it before)

garage would be great! heck i think its part of what us supporting members pay for but dont get to use.

Right on! $25 from all of us and we don't even get to use the garage??!! OUTRAGE I SAY!!!

start the chant: Bring it back... Bring it back...

It's kind of sad that for the $$$$ that us supporting members have given, the garage is down and has been down for a while now. I seriously doubt I will be renewing my membership when it comes up because of that and other things. I'm not bad mouthing the site or the owner at all. I have been coming here for a minute now and have learned ALOT from this forum. It just seems like the garage seems so easy to fix, why hasn't it? I haven't a clue.

I'd love to have it back, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It's kind of sad that for the $$$$ that us supporting members have given, the garage is down and has been down for a while now. I seriously doubt I will be renewing my membership when it comes up because of that and other things. I'm not bad mouthing the site or the owner at all. I have been coming here for a minute now and have learned ALOT from this forum. It just seems like the garage seems so easy to fix, why hasn't it? I haven't a clue.

I'd love to have it back, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

:withstupid: exactly how i feel to a tee. and go raiders!

yeah i know a few of them dont get on the new anymore but i know a few are still very active on pt.net

id like to see the garage come back but i would spend a year trying to fill it out.

btw alex i completey agree with you.