Bought a 05 ss supercharged

zsamboki

^ Yeah, I use to own an Escalade with the radix before and it was awesome. I got in an accident with it and it wasn't the same since so I sold it. Had about $35,000 Damage. T boned a car doing 80-90 (not my fault).

But this is going to be a nice fresh start for me. I really liked these trucks, but they rarely go for sale in my neck of the woods. I am travelling across North America for this one.

^ Yeah, I use to own an Escalade with the radix before and it was awesome. I got in an accident with it and it wasn't the same since so I sold it. Had about $35,000 Damage. T boned a car doing 80-90 (not my fault).

But this is going to be a nice fresh start for me. I really liked these trucks, but they rarely go for sale in my neck of the woods. I am travelling across North America for this one.

Don't you think if maybe you were going 50-60 you could have stopped? How can it NOT be your fault? Please explain, I am a bit slow and confused on this.

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(zsamboki @ Aug 15 2007, 08:19 PM) *

Don't you think if maybe you were going 50-60 you could have stopped? How can it NOT be your fault? Please explain, I am a bit slow and confused on this.

I jus KNEW someone on here was gonna crack on that..........anyways...in my best Napoleon....."Lucky"

Edited by ChevyMan23 (see edit history)