CARBON FIBER PARTS

12'SROCK

Art...I want a cowl induction hood from carbon! Can you make that???

the cost of a CF hood would be outrageous............i'd need to make a tool off of the steel cowl hood, modify that tool as needed, then make the hood in CF...... :tumbleweed: ....but yeah it can be done :jester:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep they sure will look sharp under the hood......those parts are for "ROCKHEAD"................i made "04CHASE" parts as well....

heck yeah just need the last one, i got the two installed last night while actually finishing up one of my final mods before dyno. truck is even running now.

heck yeah just need the last one, i got the two installed last night while actually finishing up one of my final mods before dyno. truck is even running now.

glad to hear that you like them.........im gonna start working on your last part as well as mine real soon bro

the cost of a CF hood would be outrageous............i'd need to make a tool off of the steel cowl hood, modify that tool as needed, then make the hood in CF...... :tumbleweed: ....but yeah it can be done :jester:

C'mon. Since you're making them, can't you hook a brotha up? :jester: I'm trying to find someone or company that will use mine for a prototype and make me one for free or real cheap since I can't seem to find any out there. I think the would be a good seller if someone made them.

C'mon. Since you're making them, can't you hook a brotha up? :jester: I'm trying to find someone or company that will use mine for a prototype and make me one for free or real cheap since I can't seem to find any out there. I think the would be a good seller if someone made them.

do you want it out of CF for looks or the weight? the reason its hard to find is because the hood wouldnt be cost effective to make

Well, I want the cowl hood or ram air for looks and possibly functionality and I want the CF for weight and it doesn't need paint. I'd like to get a fiberglass one but I haven't had much luck finding one I like and then I have to paint it.

Well, I want the cowl hood or ram air for looks and possibly functionality and I want the CF for weight and it doesn't need paint. I'd like to get a fiberglass one but I haven't had much luck finding one I like and then I have to paint it.

oh i see......well i need to sleep on that one...like i said to make that hood would take a lot of time and keep in mind that i do this on the side after my M-F job :freak:

oh i see......well i need to sleep on that one...like i said to make that hood would take a lot of time and keep in mind that i do this on the side after my M-F job :freak:

C'mon, being a pimp isn't that hard of work! :jester: I'm really looking for more of a race-looking one than the Goodmarks out there. I want like a 4 inch cowl and I'd like to get rid of the body lines that are already there but that isn't that important.

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

C'mon, being a pimp isn't that hard of work! :jester: I'm really looking for more race0looking one than the Goodmarks out there. I want like a 4 inch cowl and I'd like to get rid of the body lines that are already there but that isn't that important.

lol.... :crackup:

I thought I saw some on yahoo by VIS for around $600. Not sure if they are cowl or ram air.