CARBON FIBER PARTS

12'SROCK

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those carbon pieces were mad eby nu image, very nice but pricey. the guy that owns that ruck is on here, he said he would sell me the covers but im still waiting to hear back from him.

I think the truck is sold .......... im not sure on that :dunno:

ok all the parts are replacement parts not overlays, But now the the price goes up cuz now i have to make the tools for them. those ones on ebay are made by NU IMAGE and are very expensive and by by the looks in the pictures it has cheap resin on it, which my parts are far more superior . NU IMAGE have their prices at $402.29 for the radiator cover, $140.80 for the fuse box lid, $373.06 for the engine covers :eek:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

well you already i know im done for some and more.

btw i just got my last interior carbon fiber piece today. and the converter shows up tommorrow , woo woo looks lik ei will make this meet after all.

I'd be down for the engine parts... I have a black SS, but I'd still be interested in the blue/black weave fabric, pictures anyone??? Also, what pieces are currently available? just the radiator shroud and the fuse box and cover? I'd also be interested in a battery cover or box (one for the stock battery and the optional battery that goes in the top-left corner as you look at the engine bay)...

also, pricing and turn-around time would be nice...

edit: The first post magically appeared after I posted this, so I see that pricing isn't available, and I see my 3 options for parts... Add me to the list! I still would like to see some pictures of the blue/black weave...

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)