CARBON FIBER PARTS

12'SROCK

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are REAL carbon fiber pieces that go over your stock OEM parts for perfect look that really stand out!

I'm having a hard time understanding why you would make "real" CF parts and then just lay them over your stock pieces?? Why not just replace the part with the CF part?? Seems more like you're selling a simulated CF decal, not real CF.

when you see the pictures of the parts you will see tha t there is not one difference between the two pieces, carbon fiber is carbon fiber.......weather its an overlay or not its still gonna look the same, good old REAL carbon fiber. if any one in california is going to the G2G this sat. ill show you what they look like in person on my truck.

i think what dylan meant was if your going to make them why not make it so it replaces the actual part.. because if your going to make it a overlay it could be done with abs plastic and 3M tape. kinda like the carbon fiber dash kits that are made from abs and stick on top of the existing part.

i have black,silver, red/black, blue/black, carbon fiber fabrics.

you could use adhesive or like the ATV parts that are sold have holes in them to attach plastic fasteners through them, like the ones holding down our radiator cover

i'd be interested in all three, if they were made to be replacements not lay overs?.. lmk.

well so far everything BUT the fuse box lid is a REPLACENT carbon fiber part not an overlay. the fuse box lid is in the process :thumbs:

well so far everything BUT the fuse box lid is a REPLACENT carbon fiber part not an overlay. the fuse box lid is in the process :thumbs:

cool, just pm me when the lid is made as a replacment part and i'll be interested..

thanks.

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)