CARBON FIBER PARTS

12'SROCK

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to see a good pic of the black/blue weave first, then if it's good looking stuff, I'll still be in (one at a time).

I was also wondering if you could design a CF battery box w/ removable cover?

and a CF replacement for the fuse box itself (to match the lid)?

Also, do you think you could find a way to make engine covers that fit around the radix?

What about the box for the PCM, could that be made out of CF?

a simple yes/no would be fine, but if you could do it, I'd be willing to buy all of those...

I need to see a good pic of the black/blue weave first, then if it's good looking stuff, I'll still be in (one at a time).

I was also wondering if you could design a CF battery box w/ removable cover?

and a CF replacement for the fuse box itself (to match the lid)?

Also, do you think you could find a way to make engine covers that fit around the radix?

What about the box for the PCM, could that be made out of CF?

a simple yes/no would be fine, but if you could do it, I'd be willing to buy all of those...

ill load some picture tommorow of the blue/black weave.

the actual fuse box is still in question so probably not...

the pcm box i actually thought of that just havent got around to it but yeas it can be made of CF

mmmmm the radix covers.........id need a truck with a radix to try and fab somthing up

I will be in for RADIATOR COVER= $295 FUSE BOX LID= $135 for now ....... later on (Next year or so ) can I get the 3 PIECE ENGINE COVERS= $550

PM me your address and I will send you a check next week for 425 Mark

I will be in for RADIATOR COVER= $295 FUSE BOX LID= $135 for now ....... later on (Next year or so ) can I get the 3 PIECE ENGINE COVERS= $550

PM me your address and I will send you a check next week for 425 Mark

You absolutly can bro :thumbs:

Ok, so now that I've seen Chase's interior with the GM CF pieces and the other little aftermarket covers, what are the chances of having carbon fiber replacement pieces made for the interior? I don't mean covers, I mean replacements... Maybe little stuff like the ash tray would be okay to cover, but the window switch plates, dash surround, cluster surround, console lid, door handles, grab handles, and other various assorted trim... I'm only asking because GM's CF comes as regular (grey/black weave), and I would want it to match up to the engine bay, which I want done in blue/black weave...

If you get a good selection of CF parts on your list, you'll be pullin in some serious dough... You'll end up with like, 2-5k of mine if you make me everything I want (stupid stuff like the seat switch plates, triple guage a-pillars, grab handles, 3'rd door latch reciever, back door panels, console base, glove box door, under dash trim, steering wheel trim, etc...)

Ok, so now that I've seen Chase's interior with the GM CF pieces and the other little aftermarket covers, what are the chances of having carbon fiber replacement pieces made for the interior? I don't mean covers, I mean replacements... Maybe little stuff like the ash tray would be okay to cover, but the window switch plates, dash surround, cluster surround, console lid, door handles, grab handles, and other various assorted trim... I'm only asking because GM's CF comes as regular (grey/black weave), and I would want it to match up to the engine bay, which I want done in blue/black weave...

If you get a good selection of CF parts on your list, you'll be pullin in some serious dough... You'll end up with like, 2-5k of mine if you make me everything I want (stupid stuff like the seat switch plates, triple guage a-pillars, grab handles, 3'rd door latch reciever, back door panels, console base, glove box door, under dash trim, steering wheel trim, etc...)

its not worth making all those tools for one person. to make atool is a lot of work and money....so no interior replacement parts. sorry

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

were'nt the prices cheaper when you first posted this?... i remember like $70 for the lid? $135 for the radiator cover?.. and i totaly forget the engine covers?... but was'nt it all less :confused:

the reason i ask is i'm gonna have to pass at these prices :tear: i just can't afford a $1000 for under hood appearence items :sigh: anyway the lid looks nice you did a good job on it :thumbs:

were'nt the prices cheaper when you first posted this?... i remember like $70 for the lid? $135 for the radiator cover?.. and i totaly forget the engine covers?... but was'nt it all less :confused:

the reason i ask is i'm gonna have to pass at these prices :tear: i just can't afford a $1000 for under hood appearence items :sigh: anyway the lid looks nice you did a good job on it :thumbs:

yeah but those were just overlays and now with all the tooling and time and material for the actual part the prices went up

yeah but those were just overlays and now with all the tooling and time and material for the actual part the prices went up

thats what i figured it was... thanks for the reply.

$550 is a bit much for me, I'll buy a cam instead. :sigh:

:withstupid: thats my plan too :thumbs:

the engine covers are not the easiest things to make out of CF, im making changes to the existing covers where the fins that are for the alternator those where cut out and im putting a grille type insert. also they will have the "SS" logo where it say "V-Max" and say "Silverado" on both sides of the center cover under the clearcoat. so now the covers went up to $595. when they are done i will be posting pictures aswell.