custom fiberglass hood twin scoop ram-air for 06-07

2006_superado

Like you said Dave, as long as you like it thats all that matters. Sorry dude, its just not my cup of tea.

BTW, I asked the guy about the hood and he didnt tell me the name but he did say it was made by the same company that makes Goodmark so chances are its the same brand hood that you sold me, GREAT QUALITY. Now I just have to figure out if I really want to change mine out. I wonder how difficult it would be to convert it from the closed RAM to an actual one, just to get some air flow. Just have to figure out if it is actually possible to do without sucking in bugs, birds, water and when I go up to Mammoth, snow.

As far as front bumpers, I didnt go with the SS one because, well....its not an SS, besides that there are allot of non-SS's out there, posers, that have the SS bumper but forget to get all the rest of the SS clading and try and tell ya its an SS. Heck, I live in a small town and there are at least 3 posers running around here. 2 of them have the 5.3 and one has the 4.8. ANYHOW, I went with the Xenon myself with T-Rex black billet insert and I like it so to me it does not matter if anyone else does or does not like it.

it looks like falcor from never ending story :jester:

it looks like falcor from never ending story :jester:

WTF??? I dont get it. If its a bad thing then Bite Me, if its a good thing , thanks. No, I take that back, BITE ME! BHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BTW, Dave, I'm sorry I dont like your hood. Its just not for me

WTF??? I dont get it. If its a bad thing then Bite Me, if its a good thing , thanks. No, I take that back, BITE ME! BHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BTW, Dave, I'm sorry I dont like your hood. Its just not for me

it's not meant to offend you, he was stating that my hood looks like the nostrils of a magical flying beast from the movie "never ending story"

and don't stress it champ, it's totaly understandable, it's pretty bold and i could definetley see how it's a love it or hate it type of design.. just so happens i love it and you don't. at least your straight forward about it, i could respect that. :cheers:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

The hood definitely isn't for me, but as long as you like it.

when you woke up today and looked on your calender, did it say "pick on superado day" :dunno:

first you don't like the wheels on my impala (which everyone else liked?) and now the hood (but at least i can understand about the hood)... i'm just bustin your balls, i do agree on one thing with you, and thats "as long as you like it" thats right, it makes me happy so it really dont matter what everyone else's oppinion is. it's always nice when everyone agrees with you, but thats not what i'm aiming for, the goal is to do something that i like. but thanks for the oppinion anyway.

it's not meant to offend you, he was stating that my hood looks like the nostrils of a magical flying beast from the movie "never ending story"

HA! I get it now. Can you tell I've never seen the never ending story?

and don't stress it champ, it's totaly understandable, it's pretty bold and i could definetley see how it's a love it or hate it type of design.. just so happens i love it and you don't. at least your straight forward about it, i could respect that. :cheers:

Thats Cool

Front End Man, Sorry about the Bite me comment, you have to admit it was kinda funny

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...