SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you have to resize your images, and where did you host them from?

I host all my pics with photobucket and I didnt have to resize them. But for the gallery I had to download them directly to my cimputer and upload them to the gallery. I couldnt just link it like i normally do.

Ok ... So ... my contribution to this as a non-supporting member ...

If anyone wants me to host pictures for them on my server ... email me if you want me to help ...

[email protected]

:seeya:

Edited by perk03z06 (see edit history)

here you go brad this is the money shot , took almost 2.5 hours to uplad, thanks dylan

http://www.mediafire.com/?1yx1a0evdl9

No problem bro... sorry for the delay. Its a big file (png format around 20mb), but mediafire was all jacked up thats why it took so long.

Dimensions are 2817pixels x 1768 pixels. BIG PICTURE!!

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

I don't understand why you are using PNG for this picture? It makes the file so huge with no positive benefits ( that i can see anyways ). Just a question ... not a crack

Because of the tweaks and touchup PS wouldn't let me save as a jpeg so it was either PNG or TIFF... it may not be reality, but I swear tiff files always look funny to me. And supposedly PNG is better... but I couldn't tell if there was a difference... I still have the NEF raw file to work from so if PNG isn't good for the calender then I can regenerate it in another format.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)