SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of the tweaks and touchup PS wouldn't let me save as a jpeg so it was either PNG or TIFF... it may not be reality, but I swear tiff files always look funny to me. And supposedly PNG is better... but I couldn't tell if there was a difference... I still have the NEF raw file to work from so if PNG isn't good for the calender then I can regenerate it in another format.

Yeah, don't you have to flatten the image or something to change the format after doctoring them in PS??? Something like that... Anyway, I think I can open png files with GIMPShop and change the file to a jpg after flattening it, then bump the jpeg quality up to max to keep the resolution for printing ease. To tell the truth, it could loose some res and still be better than several of the pics that people are sending to me thinking they're hot shizz at 5M pix or lower, LOL! :yellow_loser: Here I was putting down my new 7.1M pix camera with wide angle lense taking more test shots of my truck last week...

i know silv, i wasnt to happy with the background but we got hosed on the planned spot which would have been awesome. where are you rpics at? your truck is bad and imo it shoul dmake the cut.i have a 7.1 mp cam and imo i suck at pics. i have some others but i dont think they are worthybrad will you post a final cut of whos pics and trucks made it? btw i requested dec but if i dont get it , its no biggie.

And 38 secs. to download ... :smash: :lol:Awesome pic ... great detail ... where did the grille inserts come from?
inserts are from precision , they are the az solid model.

i know silv, i wasnt to happy with the background but we got hosed on the planned spot which would have been awesome. where are you rpics at? your truck is bad and imo it shoul dmake the cut.i have a 7.1 mp cam and imo i suck at pics. i have some others but i dont think they are worthybrad will you post a final cut of whos pics and trucks made it? btw i requested dec but if i dont get it , its no biggie.inserts are from precision , they are the az solid model.

I have send PLENTY to Brad. BTW thanks for the compliment.

• 3 weeks later...
:withstupid:

:withstupid:

I was told that some of the few pictures that I have would not be considered because they are "driveway" shots, which is funny because as I look through half of the pictures posted up by SS boon SS in the picture post section, they are driveway shots. Just makes me wonder what kind of calender it will actually look like if it comes out I guess.