SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey SS bnoon SS i am now a supporting member so maybe u can reconsider one of my pics, thier on page 3 & 4.... thnx

-Rob

Now that's the way to drum up more support for the site!!!! Great Job SS_bnoon_SS!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Eamonn's human interest pic should be in the calender :jester:

Chevy_EF.jpg

I agree, but he would need to submit them to me, plus probably get permission of the models, plus permission of who setup the shoot. I don't think it's going to happen... I'm glad he posted the pics though, I like those brunettes! :ughdance:

Thanks man, I am like... Dylan Jr. LOL. The truck is flawless and clean all the time. I hope my first shot makes the calender. It would be nice to see some nice semi-stock regular SSS's also....

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Thanks man, I am like... Dylan Jr. LOL. The truck is flawless and clean all the time. I hope my first shot makes the calender. It would be nice to see some nice semi-stock regular SSS's also....

:withstupid: ... sorry Chase ... us stockers aren't "boring" ... :jester:

IM000032.jpg

Edited by perk03z06 (see edit history)

Do you have a larger version of that first shot? Needs to be bigger for printing...

Also, I've been getting asked a lot about how the calendar is going to be layed out for each month. While each picture will dictate where accent shots can be placed, I do have a general idea on how I want it to look.

post-7241-1190122177_thumb.jpg

This will be the basic layout. Obviously depending on where the main shot ends up the location of the accent pics could change.

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)